A Silent Voice's word on the opinion of the devils.

From the lands of many, of human, elf, dwed or orc. One may find a notice upon the boards or the front of their gates. One bearing a cloudy, golden seal that one may find that to be not of wax, but of a thin layer of Anorum  with a pin just behind it. Allowing what missives to be read for any and all to see. Yet to each land It they were offered a copy with a different form of handwriting. Some more fluent to even their own cultures texts.

29e0a01462a94cef1afb93b296473d81.jpg

To the decendents of Aevos, from both friend and foe. From allies to mutual aids, for years I've watched the topics upon the status of Devils be flung around. Some as Darkspawn, others as innocent who have gotten the short end of the stick. For centuries the Devils had been quiet, living themselves in solitude upon many. But now, from one the world wishes to punish all. Punish all on assumptions and lack of information. So I, a devil who's lived longer than most had even to understand us. Shall educate the decendents of the four brothers so that there is some form of light on the confusion.

Firstly, and this is the simplest case. Devils are not Darkspawn, Until recently those of cursed decent only bear the infernal looks of those touched by Iblees. But otherwise of Xan barring us from his halls and power, we are no different than you or your kin outside of looks. It is the people themselves who choose their path to follow Naz are the true enemy.

Secondly, There is no cure for us, but we can be redeemed. Xan himself has indeed turned their back on our souls, even to those who one day try to serve him. Yet the other great entities accept those bearing such poor fates. Those I've called The Redeemed, for they still aid the realm of decendency despite their looks. Instead of taking covered assumptions by look, allow them to show their actions even against the infernals that had time and time again threatened decendency.

Thirty and possibly the most important: The actions of one do not dictate the desire of all amongst us. 

The one name that has been going around by the name of Sermi, one who has been turned dares to ask those who condemn them. I Laugh, I laugh at the one who points the sword to the world and expects those who desire not much but peace for themselves to follow in her ways. She has no allies against the other devils, for it is she and her alone who plot to sow nothing more than conflict. 

Sermi is no more different than the hundred of infernals I've slain. So to the people of Aevos, to the Decendents of the four brothers. I proclaim this. Sermi does not speak for all devil kind. If seen by our kin she will experience a fate worse than death. Do not punish the ones who only wish to seek peace and aid. Do not punish those Redeemed by the willing higher powers that allow them. The death of the Inferi-lover Sermi will not see any sympathy from myself or others. 

To Sermi, I offer only a fate to you. You walk a path and path alone, and your attempts at honeyed words fall upon deaf ears. You claim aid to decendency and they had betrayed you, so you in turn make the rest of us suffer? May your soul dissolve to the winds of the soul stream when your life expires.

To Decendents of Man, Elf, Dwarf, and Orc, Allow the redeemed to keep to their peace, as that is the only thing they desire. Their deaths are likely what Sermi truly wishes. Let the one who is so bold to attack decendentcy be fed to the wolves of the world, but allow the rest to do what they can to continue aiding decendency, to those who had not deterred such for centuries.

Signed,
                                                                                                                                                                 b187291e32797a32b4c082a015f2a457.png.ecd958bb3960e553e951f8f32c052539.png

The Golden Moon Devil - Hunter of Inferi, Slayer of Darkspawn, The Redeemed of Arcas

A human by the name of YANDEL reads the missive, and pushes up his glasses. He sends a letter to the Golden Moon Devil.

Mr. Golden Moon Devil,

Do, please, tell me! How can you be a SILENT voice if I get a missive from you that is NOT silent because it has a lot of SPEECH?

I eagerly await your reply - just MORE PROOF that you are, in fact, not SILENT!

- Yandel