Devotion

Balthasar

DEVOTION

3CQonAZTG7kg822X28LLfJP-aXkSdAol4s1ZkXUo8A_CmJ25Exj3ubNP-RxXPVmRuelLmjGt23chfbV6QcSBFNnScj_4Wi2Di1_VtW_dMtPGhOkqSt_X-t8Y6Qfs41OGQldQVH9mN84QioASUOzngIs

HEAR ME AEVOS,

And know my name, for I am Arpad of Styria, a son of Horen. When I was but a boy, a dream, a haunting vision came to me. It was both tragic and beautiful to behold. In this dream there was nothing, then a spark in the void and then an eye, an eye I have since become familiar with.

Drawn by an irresistible pull I dared to venture to the frigid north unarmed and clothed in little, unprepared for what lay ahead. This journey would define my existence; there I found strength, guidance, beauty and archaic knowledge. But most important of all, I found purpose, true purpose.

In those northern lands I passed the cold and entered the ashlands, where fire ruled and dragons of ancient times once ruled. There was no vision guiding me there, it was fate, it was divine will; preordination.

My flesh now proudly bears marks of ordination, my blood has been spilled for the grand tapestry of existence. For a lifetime, I have been bound in service to the Black Titan, Azdromoth, his essence intertwined with mine as it is with all my brothers and sisters. Through this service we find solace, for our hearts beat in harmony with his divine essence.

Azdromoth is our King. My brothers and the venerable Nephilim, we all pay homage to our King in various ways. Let this be my way. Around Aevos, the land bears witness to my devotion. Each brick laid, every drop of blood and sweat, every intricate carving fashioned by my hand, a testament to the Titan. A communion of mortal and divine.

Three shrines I have built. Each made by myself. A place for descendant-kind to learn of Azdromoth and His ways. Each shrine is a place to meditate, to ponder over the past and future, to pay tribute.

Find clarity in this place, seekers. Find the home of Dragons and walk the Golden Path with us. In Asioth’s embrace, you will find freedom. May your souls be ignited with purpose and destiny.

Spoiler

I was going to add some pictures but I was too slow on writing this and I'm abroad now :(

Hope someone can find the shrines :3