The Blood Fang

V0idsoldier

Disbanded, I thought this was going to be much more popular then it is, and I thought it was a good idea, although it seems it is just another guild. I am sorry for your troubles if you had interest, I apologize.

Its great and all.....

But isn't the Dark Brotherhood, the Black Hand essentially being the "crime groups" of Aegis?

Also, why does it sound so japanese like? You might want to use real towns.

I am sure they are, but this has nothing to do with worshiping Iblees ((Black hand)) Or assassinations ((Dark Brotherhood)). Also, it sounds Japanese like because those are the names I used, what do you mean use real towns? You mean Laurelin or Alkahzar?

I can see what is going to happen a mile off. The Blood Fang will extort or annoy the wrong person, that person will hire the Black Hand/Dark Brotherhood to get revenge on The Blood Fang and then a crime war will ensure. That would actually be pretty fun to see!

I can see what is going to happen a mile off. The Blood Fang will extort or annoy the wrong person, that person will hire the Black Hand/Dark Brotherhood to get revenge on The Blood Fang and then a crime war will ensure. That would actually be pretty fun to see!

Yes, that would be pretty fun, but is implausible. The black hand, as stated earlier, is not a criminal organization, they are a cult, so the fact that someone would hire them to try to take us on, wouldn't make much sense.

I know I said I am not starting this till Aegis 2.0, but I still need people willing to get involved now, to lay down a future foundation. Again, if there is anything you want to add, any tips, just tell me.

Perhaps an information branch to organize, recieve, and to sell information?

You never know what could happen if you give information to the wrong hands,plus you can put a price on it to ensure a profit.

Meta is a problem though...

Well that is one of our specialties, is gathering information. I am sure if someone was interested, I could appoint a lead intelligence officer, someone who would gather important info on the 4 nations.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.