Aeriel's Followers

argonian

((This post will be IC))

The FoA was recently disbanded for reasons unknown, I'll probably never find out but that doesn't mean I don't want to restart it. The FoA was a great way for fellow followers to help each other and worship Aeriel together. The FoA was also a good army, when the Undead attacked, the FoA was always there helping out. I can't let such a guild disappear off the face of Aegis so I'm restarting it as AF, Aeriel's Followers.

We probably won't be so "connected" with the Ascended any more, I have a feeling they wanted us disbanded and they won't help us, I could be very wrong though. We'll have to find a new base too because the Ascended own Aeriel's keep now and like I said they mightn't help us any more. Maybe we could use the Alkhazar guildhouse? Anyway enough about that, any FoA member that wants to join the AF is welcome. Recruiting for others will be temporarily off because we have no space. When recruiting is open, if you want to join, just answer the questions written on this parchment:

((This application is IC))

Write a small bit about your past here:

Write your name here:

((Minecraft name)):

Why do you want to join the AF:

Do you want to be a medic, soldier or diplomat?:

Write some of the good deeds you have done here:

Write any bad deeds you may have made here:

Are you against the Undead and other Iblees worshippers? Please explain why:

Can you wield any weapons?((This is just IC, you don't need to have a certain skill level)):

Do you have any special skills?:

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why:

Note: Any FoA members that want to join the AF don't need to fill in the application, just sign your name on the bottom of THIS parchment((thread))

((IC again))

These are the ranks, they are similar to the original FoA ranks with a few ranks removed and several added:

Leader of the Guild:

Commander:

Soldier Ranks:

Colonel: Sam Tarus

Captain(s): Lord Kashi,

Private(s):

Recruit(s): Gabriel Ubel, Eldor Driz

Medic Ranks:

Chirurgeon(s):

Medic(s):

Medic Recruit(s):

Diplomat Ranks:

Head Diplomat:

Diplomat(s):

Diplomatic Recruit(s):

((That sucks, I was literally going to apply yesterday to be FoA when they got disbanded, and now you wont be recruiting new members for the restart, I would gladly apply but I was not former FoA. I hope you can make a exception possibly.

((That sucks, I was literally going to apply yesterday to be FoA when they got disbanded, and now you wont be recruiting new members for the restart, I would gladly apply but I was not former FoA. I hope you can make a exception possibly.

((Well it depends on how many former FoA join, we will have to be using a small guildhouse in Alkhazar so we have little space))

((I wouldn't be joining for the guildhouse, I have a house I can live in and store things, even turn it into a little guild room, as my house is actually a apartment. I want to join for the good rp, the people, and the character development.

((I wouldn't be joining for the guildhouse, I have a house I can live in and store things, even turn it into a little guild room, as my house is actually a apartment. I want to join for the good rp, the people, and the character development.

((Ok, post an application then))

Write a small bit about your past here:

I was born under the Ubel name, my father gave his seed to my mother when he was tainted, and this taint has lived within me all my life. My mother died on child birth because she could not handle the taint my father bore, leaving me a bastard son to the Ubel name. I lived with my uncle up north, in which he taught me to control this taint, I have seen many a priest to cleanse me of this, but none had the skill. I have come to the realization that this does not need to be a curse, I have made it a gift. I have tried my damnest to do the bidding of Aeriel, and to spread her word, and this goal has brought me here. I think I would make a fine addition, if you do not discriminate me due to the name I bare, the Ubel family name.

Write your name here: My name is Gabriel, I am of the Ubel family.

((Minecraft name)): Voidsoldier

Why do you want to join the AF:

I seek to join the AF because of my fierce loyalty to Aeriel, and to hope for forgiveness because of the name I bare. I seek to join to help those in need of it, to avenge the innocent and decimate the evil.

Write some of the good deeds you have done here:

I have done to many to count, I have helped the poor and innocent, fought against foul spawn from the Nether, and carried out Aeriels wishes by spreading her word and keeping order.

Write any bad deeds you may have made here:

Being of the Ubel blood in it of itself is a crime. The Ubel family name is tainted, but I seek to renew the name, to its former status before my hellish father came along. I hope my being of Ubel blood will not hinder my chances of joining.

Are you against the Undead and other Iblees worshippers? Please explain why: Yes, 100%. I am against them due to my fierce loyalty to Aeriel, and because of my families past. I spread the word of Aeriel, and stop anyone who worships the foul one, Iblees.

Can you wield any weapons?

Yes, in particular I wield a family heirloom, my diamond blade, I wield it with skill and agility, a master at it if you will.

Do you have any special skills?:

Yes, I do, although some see it as a curse rather than a skill. I bare the taint of my predecessor, my father, whom laid his seed into my mother when he himself was tainted by the undead. This has been passed down and lays in my blood, making it impossible to remove. Throughout my entire life I had to live with it, controlling it, but now, it does not control me, I control it. I use this to wield my families blade, the Devil blade, and use it as a connection to the evil I seek to destroy.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why:

Yes, my faith rests with Aeriel. I have and will spread the word, as she is my savior, and I am forever in her debt.

Accepted.((Meet me in Alkhazar when you can next get on, I'll show you our tiny guildhouse.))

captain tylos, private calinder reporting in.

I have been in a deep slumber of late [on holidays] and am confused as to the current situation-perhaps we could discuss it...[could you please send a pm to me about what happened]

((Thank you, I will take this as a in game acceptation as well, and my character and I will be looking for you in game at some point to meet.))

((Yep, everything outside of brackets in this thread is IC))

Tylos, clarify a few things.

Are they directly under the Enlightened?

Will they take control of the FOA base, and be housed there?

I'm not sure.

The Ascended own our compound now, Willy and Safen gave them the base when they disbanded the FoA. We still have a tiny guildhouse in Alkhazar for now.

I would like to join ya, I'm a FoA member or at least I was a FoA member.

What's your name?((I can't recognise you by your forum name, sorry.))