The Laurelin Royal Guard

ImpinAintEZ

[ Cov when will you stop recruiting? Seems you are making an army here lol ]

((This last guy is will be the last person to join))

Many of Princess Sythra's friends are jealous she has guards and they don't I think he may have to recruit quite a bit more.

Many of Princess Sythra's friends are jealous she has guards and they don't I think he may have to recruit quite a bit more.

Are they part of the royals? If not, they should hire people to make them guards.

Applications

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Rhyper

Swordsmanship skill level: 52

Archery skill level: 26

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: Ex-Knight of Renatus, as a Elf I wish to serve my race the way I did with the humans. I am a strong willed soldier and believe in the good of Aegis.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: None.

(( You might want to edit your post. You were never a Knight of Renatus. ))

Covcath let me be in change of the Laurelin Royal Guard while your away.

I be ok doing it just please don't disband us.

Send a bird to me and we will talk about it, just don't disband us.

I left a Order telling everyone to continue with our duty and that I would talk to you about it.

If you decided to choose a new head guard and not disband us, we would be greatfull and not let you down. But if you do disband us, it been a honour serving beside the royals and you along with other guards((even thou it was a few days or a week))

Covcath let me be in change of the Laurelin Royal Guard while your away.

I be ok doing it just please don't disband us.

Send a bird to me and we will talk about it, just don't disband us.

I left a Order telling everyone to continue with our duty and that I would talk to you about it.

Ok. But while I'm gone I want you to make sure everyone does their job.

MC name: ePilon1

IC name: Epilon_Del_Sual

Swordsmanship skill level: 53

Archery skill level: 6 (want to make it 100 but don't have items for that)

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I want to fight against enemies of my ( as an elf ) and against royal families traitors and enemies, I want to learn giving people defense and help, and I want to get a good job of course.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No I have not.

((Sorry to say this but this guild is a fail. How we know if any of the royals want to be guarded, I don't think they trust us. Two royals are so far being selected to guard but no feedback on if they met the guards and/or if they want them. Please do not -1 just have to say this in my interest and please reply))

((Sorry to say this but this guild is a fail. How we know if any of the royals want to be guarded, I don't think they trust us. Two royals are so far being selected to guard but no feedback on if they met the guards and/or if they want them. Please do not -1 just have to say this in my interest and please reply))

[[Don't worry I slowly gaining the Trust back but it will take some time, just continue with our duty and just tell if one of royals don't trust us I will talk to them. I be talking to all of the Royals and the Guards very soon so don'tworry.]]

I'm afraid I must agree. But I'll listen to what you have to say, Max, before I make any decisions.

[[Don't worry I slowly gaining the Trust back but it will take some time, just continue with our duty and just tell if one of royals don't trust us I will talk to them. I be talking to all of the Royals and the Guards very soon so don'tworry.]]

((Well I cannot go back to duty, I have no duty as of yet. I'll wait for this speech, hope everything will be sorted. Did Amroth actually thought this through probably <_< ))

((Well I cannot go back to duty, I have no duty as of yet. I'll wait for this speech, hope everything will be sorted. Did Amroth actually thought this through probably <_< ))

((Shut up dude. Indelwehn told me once through TS, which was right before I told you that she just wanted me to guard her, that she didnt want any guards. The reason that I wanted to disband the royal guard is that no one was doing anything. I saw only one person guarding, and that was Maenor. No matter what happens my character isnt going to be the leader, so Maximas good luck with these people.))

((Calm down. I was doing my job but I have no idea if you probably spoke to the princess so I kept it low which I was right that she does not want any. Some guards were not able to find their prince/princess (Tully) but the others I have no idea if they care. Please don't rage on me, I want this to work as much as you))

Edit: When is the meeting Maximas?