The Laurelin Royal Guard

ImpinAintEZ

MC name: Poseidonisking

IC name: Maenor

Swordsmanship skill level: 25

Archery skill level: 6

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to become a royal guard because I have seen royalty fall. Some guards are just not smart and do not protect well. I feel like I would be great at this.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No

You have been accepted into the Laurelin Royal Guard. The HQ is on the right of the Crossroads in Laurelin. Meet me there as soon as possible.

Try to get your swords level up as fast as possible.

[ Cov might want be more strict when you get over 5 members. After all we dont want random people joining in now would we :P

And it is to protect the jewel known as Indelwehn. So maybe put the through a touch task to prove they are worthy of guarding and are able to stand against anyone who touches out blonde leader.

Just a thought from a friend. ]

Will do thanks for the advise.

Covcath Do you want me to help with the Recruiting and Oaths.

If you say yes can you tell me the Oath please

No I will be accepting new recruits at the time being.

MC name: superyoda402050

IC name: Elemond

Swordsmanship skill level: 32

Archery skill level: 2

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I would like to protect royalty

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No

MC name: superyoda402050

IC name: Elemond

Swordsmanship skill level: 32

Archery skill level: 2

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I would like to protect royalty

Your application has been accepted. You are now a recruit of the Royal Guard. To become a Private and earn the privilege to protect the Holy Princedom of Malinor I am giving you a task. Bring me one ender pearl to prove that you have the skill and perserverance to kill. When the task is complete bring the pearl to me and then you will become a Private.

Applications

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Rhyper

Swordsmanship skill level: 52

Archery skill level: 26

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: Ex-Knight of Renatus, as a Elf I wish to serve my race the way I did with the humans. I am a strong willed soldier and believe in the good of Aegis.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: None.

[ I thought only Elves may accept? Thats how i always see the royal guard when Native was High Prince. Just a question. ]

Applications

MC name: Pheonixpro1

IC name: Rhyper

Swordsmanship skill level: 52

Archery skill level: 26

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: Ex-Knight of Renatus, as a Elf I wish to serve my race the way I did with the humans. I am a strong willed soldier and believe in the good of Aegis.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: None.

Im afraid to say that I have been instructed to not accept you into the Royal Guard.

Im afraid to say that I have been instructed to not accept you into the Royal Guard.

Under what reasons?

((Dont META!!!! I went under a different name))

Under what reasons?

((Dont META!!!! I went under a different name))

Bircalin has told me specifically not to accept you.

((Its not meta. Your character told me ingame that your father was killed by Bircalin and Bircalin told me not to accept you.))

[ I thought only Elves may accept? Thats how i always see the royal guard when Native was High Prince. Just a question. ]

((Indelwehn didnt say who specifically could join. So Im just letting whoever is skilled enough and trustworthy enough to join))

Applications

MC name: Jakbenimble

IC name: Tully

Swordsmanship skill level: 63

Archery skill level: 30

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to do my bit for Laurelin, I wish to gain renown and fame, throughout Malinor.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No, I have not been in any trouble with any nations.

Applications

MC name: Jakbenimble

IC name: Tully

Swordsmanship skill level: 63

Archery skill level: 30

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to do my bit for Laurelin, I wish to gain renown and fame, throughout Malinor.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No, I have not been in any trouble with any nations.

I will accept your application, but a Royal Guard's goal is not to become famous. It is only to protect the Princedom of Malinor. You are a Recruit, but to become a private I am giving you a task. Bring back one ender pearl from an enderman that YOU have killed. Good Luck.