Army against the Undead

Toryk Embane

Doesent the forums count as something like in between?

Obvious things seem to be such as guilds, the RP section, nation war status's etc etc.

Obviously, things like someone saying they have this much cash and they often travel the kings road in something like the music section or the economy section outside of a guild post would likely be meta gaming, but things like rallying an army and guilds, from mine and a fair amount of the servers understanding, is that no, its not meta gaming.

Availer may have to be the ruling voice on this though.

The Wolverines do the same, we provide lounging, food and armaments to all recruits. We will also lend our hands to back any group setting out to battle the scourge.

you have my support but can i lead i have experience leading and i know how the undead fight i know there tactics etc and my friends have stumbled upon some forts so i know the location of some.

Lol rebel, i dont think your gonna lead it, 12 yr olds arent aloud :P

Lol rebel, i dont think your gonna lead it, 12 yr olds arent aloud :)

You're basing that he's 12 years old off of what, his grammar? Which is better then yours.

Also, where does it say that 12 year old's aren't allowed? I don't see it anywhere. Do you?

Oh, and if you're gonna be a prick, at least do it properly.

"allowed"

"aren't"

"don't"

And a period at the end of your sentence.

On topic; I agree with char. I highly doubt they're going to let you come in and suddenly take charge when most if not all of them have no idea who you are or any proof of your abilities.

you have my support but can i lead i have experience leading and i know how the undead fight i know there tactics etc and my friends have stumbled upon some forts so i know the location of some.

This guy would be a terrible leader. Hes a nobody and doesnt understand anything about the military since he doesnt get why the elven military works. No i think the existing generals of the different nations should come to colead

it is foolish to attack the undead at their land, they have traps everywhere, it will be a bloodbath. if any lord, prince or king will help with such an attack, he or she is not an good lord,rince or king.

This guy would be a terrible leader. Hes a nobody and doesnt understand anything about the military since he doesnt get why the elven military works. No i think the existing generals of the different nations should come to colead

Your beyond an idiot.

Your beyond an idiot.

ok ok we are getting narky for no resign just stop the *** for tat over leader i think the best way to deicide such a high up position is to play a game such as chess or that sort of thing something that shows if there is a shred of leadership material in you if you need help picking a leader i would be willing to help by talking to candidates as i am good at reading people just pm me also any one that would even react to a comment like rebel did doesn't fit the bill same for someone that mocks a person for being a kid is a prick i now a 6 year old that could wipe the floor with any of you in any strategy game so age doesn't mean shiz

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.