The Gentlemen's Club

Dat Burkester

Thought I'd take the chance to clear this up now and help you avoid a ban:

I don't really understand how he would be banned for that. He was just mistaken.. He understands know though that I do have a villian app and can do such things as I have stated alone. Also throdo we are waiting for ou to choose a name. Please be aware you do not need a villian app to be in. But myself and some others do.

I don't really understand how he would be banned for that. He was just mistaken.. He understands know though that I do have a villian app and can do such things as I have stated alone. Also throdo we are waiting for ou to choose a name. Please be aware you do not need a villian app to be in. But myself and some others do.

You do have a villain app, yes. But you MUST be in the T.O to use it, as of right now, you aren't. Failure to get a VA for what you plan on doing IS ban worthy.

You do have a villain app, yes. But you MUST be in the T.O to use it, as of right now, you aren't. Failure to get a VA for what you plan on doing IS ban worthy.

I get evil 4 as a member, they uses to have some gm deal when I was in that you get evil 4 as a member. The other main evils are apart of my own villian app. And my success and IS not ban worthy as I do have my own VA. I do not mean this in a bad way but hopefully this is a lesson to now make assumptions and to make intelligent comments on things that have to do with you. :) but its alright we all make mistakes.

If you would actually read, Burkester DOES have a VA out of the TO. He has 1 and 2A, but that is all. He would have 4 if he was in the TO, but he isn't so he only has 1 and 2A. There is a reason he separated 1 and 2A from 4 lol. Please read before you tell someone something you have no clue about ok.

You should make so that when you become one of the original seven gentlemen that you get an extremely honorary and pristine gentlemen’s mustache.

The Gentlemens Club is nothing alike The Gentlemen Bastards.

Excluding the name, I don't believe there should be a mix-up.

Just to clarify as previously stated, we are NOT LIKE or IN ANY WAY RELATED TO the Gentlemen Bastards. We are completely different than them. We are only liberators, who dispose of people unwanted, or unliked.

God damn it. Here I was, thinking it would be a high class social gathering where we could make fun of less fortunate people and exclude wannabes. I got all excited, and then I find out it's some sort of Fight Club Assassin's Guild for rich people.

God damn it. Here I was, thinking it would be a high class social gathering where we could make fun of less fortunate people and exclude wannabes. I got all excited, and then I find out it's some sort of Fight Club Assassin's Guild for rich people.

We are basically both, and it is nothing like fight club.

Rules of the Gentlemen’s club-

1. You do not speak about the Gentlemen’s club.

"Gentlemens bastards (Group): Stole our name, and are now mortal enemies. "

Our group was established much before this.

Unless told by a member within the group, you have no clue of our existence.

You could at least spell our name correctly.

Gentlemens bastards (Group): Stole our name, and are now mortal enemies.

((Without meta you wouldn't know them and also they've been around far longer than this group.

lolwut.jpg

))