The Athusians

Tempir Amedaius

Lore -

There once was a young boy, by the name of Luxferre, he grew up in the small town of Salvus, with his dad, by the name of Tempir, and his mother by the name of Diouse. He had quite a peaceful childhood, went to the lake, learning to fish. Learning how to take care of the farm and just basic things like that. However, Luxferre wanted to learn how to be a master in the art of swords. He was amazing, he was one of the best his teacher, Gias, has ever seen. He went to pratice everyday, working on his attacking, and blocking skills. Once he got a fairly good training in the art of the swords, he trained in the art of the bow. He was very skilled in both, as he practiced every day, for the next few years. When he was 17 he decided to join the Salvus Peacekeepers wishing to further his career in the art of the bow and sword. He realised that the Peacekeepers weren't the best fit for him, and they didn't train him very well. This doesn't mean however that Luxferre left Salvus, he still stayed there, protecting Salvus in times of need or despair, and he lived like that for a long time. At about the age of 25 he decided to leave Salvus and join the White Ravens, a guild. He loved being in the White Ravens, but realised that wasn't right for him either. So he went on a quest to find his true destiny, a dragon, by the name of Kilgharrah, helped him on his journey. He went to many different places around Asulon, and around the nations to find his destiny. He searched for a total of six years, until Kilgharrah told him where to go. The tower, of no name, the name is unknown. Inside there were many traps of death. There were poisonous gases, to spikes, to even arrows shooting at him through magic dispensers. He tried many times, to be only get hit once from his skills. He has trained, not for this exactly, but for things like this. At the end of the tower lies a Dragon egg. He takes this egg to Kilgharrah, the dragon then mentions that only he can open it. Luxferre then questions him "Why?" he asks multiple times. Kilgharrah then says.. "You are the last Dragonlord" only a Dragonlord can summon a dragon from its egg. The dragon hatches from his egg, and is named Athusian.

The Ranks and Structure of this guild:

The ranks, are quite simple. But they can also be complicated, if you are not used to a guild or ranks. The structure is basically how many of each rank is needed.

Let's start with the ranks, these go from most permission to least permission.

Dragonlord - Luxferre, basically the lord.

DragonBishop - *OPEN*,*OPEN* basically the co-leaders of the guild.

DragonDuke - *OPEN, *OPEN*, *OPEN* basically the commanders of the military.

DragonCaptain - *OPEN*, *OPEN*, *OPEN*, *OPEN*. The captains of the guild.

DragonPaladin - As many as needed. The heavily armoured knights of the guild.

DragonCallers - As many as needed, the citizens or military recruits.

Our alliances and protection:

We will protect you, as long as you are a loyal citizen, and follow the rules. If you do not, I cannot guarantee you 100% protection. As I think the most important thing in a guild is trustworthy and following the rules. We will still protect you, just we will protect the loyal and trustworthy citizens first.

Allies:

None

*RULES*

- Do NOT harm any of our allies, or other people, unless you have a VA or are forced to.

- Do NOT bribe any of the leaders to do something for you.

- DO NOT do any quests from anyone else but the Dragonlord or DragonBishop.

- You MUST sign our town charter! Heres the link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/40247-the-town-of-aithusa/

Do you want to get promoted?

To be promoted is very simple. Do quests of the Dragonlord, to be promoted from one rank to another, be trustful in the guild, donate if you can and follow the rules, I will rate which one is the best to follow. 1 being not very good, 10 being the best way.

Do quests: I would have to rate this a 7, doing these will prove you are a worthy man or woman to become the next rank. This is fairly important.

Be Trustful: I would have to rate this a 9, doing this will surely get you promoted eventually. Being trustworthy is the best way you can get promoted. If I trust you, I will trust that you are able to take care of the other citizens and ranks.

Donating if you can: I am not greedy, therefore I would have to rate this a 4, donating surely does help so we can get a City, or even a naton. But it won't get you a instant rank.

Following the rules: I would have to rate this a 8, I love people who follow the rules. They are the ones you can trust, and the ones you know you can count on. This would be one of the most important.

Now, you want to join the guild, eh? Well heres the Application

Minecraft Name:

Roleplaying Name:

How old are you:

Do you have a Villian Application:

Did you read the rules? What is your favorite:

Did you sign our charter:

Other details:

Minecraft Name: HerobrineNotch

Roleplaying Name: Nathan

How old are you: 14

Do you have a Villan Application: No but i want to do one.

Did you read the rules? What is your favorite: Not too bribe a leader.

Did you sign our charter: Yes.

Other details: I love killing!

Minecraft Name: HerobrineNotch

Roleplaying Name: Nathan

How old are you: 14

Do you have a Villan Application: No but i want to do one.

Did you read the rules? What is your favorite: Not too bribe a leader.

Other details: I love killing!

ACCEPTED

If you want to, change your name to DragonBishop_Nathan

Minecraft name: iamonapig

Roleplaying Name: Knight_Jacob

How old are you: 15

Do you have a Villain Application: No.

Did you read the rules? What is your favorite: Do NOT harm any of our allies, or other people, unless you have a VA or are forced to.

Other Details: I might not be on much because I don't like playing minecraft.

Minecraft name: iamonapig

Roleplaying Name: Knight_Jacob

How old are you: 15

Do you have a Villain Application: No.

Did you read the rules? What is your favorite: Do NOT harm any of our allies, or other people, unless you have a VA or are forced to.

Other Details: I might not be on much because I don't like playing minecraft.

ACCEPTED

Please change your name to DragonCaller_Jacob.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.