Valve_Rangers

tofh30

The valve rangers are an elite force for the protection of the valve. In this force you are required to do many things including guarding, killing and spying; some other things are to gather materials, kill mobs and build. If you are thinking to be in the Valve rangers force you have to be very disciplined and able to follow simple orders without complaining or asking too many questions. When you do get in contact with Tofh30 or Winner123456789 you will be put to the test of accuracy, movement and position. There will be few steps of training before you join the force. After you passed the test you will be asked to do a task, to gain a our trust. After your task has been complete you will be serving the Valve rangers. However this does not mean you will have to be in the valve protecting it all the time, you will be able to the normal things that you would usually would in the server. In the headquarters there will be houses for you to live in for a small price, you will not have to pay any tax or extra cost unless the rule changes.

We have training grounds in the Valve and the Dwarven capital, if you are a Human or Ork it would be best to go to the valve. If you do need help on getting to the Valve we can either send a ranger to come and assist you or you can watch a video that I will be making on how to get to the Valve.

To contact us you can send Tofh30 or DarkThunder247 a message.

If you have any questions please leave a comment down bellow.

(you can post your submissions down bellow.)

-MC name:

-Name:

-race:

-Why do you want to join:

-How often do you play:

-How reliable you think you are:

-What do you expect from this legion:

-Do you have Skype:

These are the answers you can answer to get in the valve rangers.

-MC name: mdhegs

-Name: Boney

-race: Elf

-Why do you want to join: I want to help protect the people of Aegis and stop the forces of evil.

-How often do you play: 2 to 3 days

-How reliable you think you are: I know I am very reliable. You can trust me to do anything you guys ask

-What do you expect from this legion: I expect it to be a fun and exciting experience!

-Do you have Skype: Sadly I do not

-MC name: mdhegs

-Name: Boney

-race: Elf

-Why do you want to join: I want to help protect the people of Aegis and stop the forces of evil.

-How often do you play: 2 to 3 days

-How reliable you think you are: I know I am very reliable. You can trust me to do anything you guys ask

-What do you expect from this legion: I expect it to be a fun and exciting experience!

-Do you have Skype: Sadly I do not

ACCEPTED ( and i'm the leader of the valve rangers not him

Erm Balin put me into the rangers so i think im one of you now, i live in the valve so just message me if youve got any tasks/missions. my forum and mc name are the same: ManlyMountain

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.