The Lost Empire Of Wintanceaster

TRAY

Event Planners, MC Names:

bubbaklutch Camsa

Event Type:

It will be somewhat of a mystery puzzle type deal.

Event Date:

TBD

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

No nations will be harmed in the making of the event.

Event Location:

In an Ancient Kingdom

Summary:

Rumor Has It:

Rumors have been circling around Asulon. Word is that there has been a new ruins of a lost empire filled with lost treasures taken by the Earth. The ruins of Wintanceaster hold many mysteries, and hidden artifacts of the world. Wintanceaster may be one of the first nations built in Asulon. Now taken by earth's crust. The only problem is not one man knows of this Kingdoms presents, many have searched all of which have failed to discover these ancient lands.

Some believe these are simple rumors that are just being spread. Many are beginning to pack for their adventure to find this Empire. None know what this place looks like in it’s current condition. Only paintings of what it once looked like. Stories say Wintanceaster fell into control of a corrupt king. Citizens rebelled it was an all out war between the local guards, and rebellious citizens. Eventually tearing itself apart over the centuries Wintanceaster became part of Earth's crust.

King Alexander being the corrupted King was only in it for the Gold, and Power. He raised taxes, replaced homes with mines and farms for his own gain. Forcing families to leave and live on the streets. He would slay anyone that would dare talk of a rebellion or speak badly about him. Eventually causing a Civil War in the end making the Empire destroy itself.

Stories say King Alexander hid treasure, artifacts, and secrets deep in the Empire. Away from anybody thinking of taking it. He had his best mechanics build traps, and false passage ways. Alexander had them build the passageway so long that a person would need a map just to get there. Alexander made sure he was the only person with that map he would have it by his side at all times. Some say he even died with it.

No one knows what encounters they might find if they manage to find this lost Empire...

Concept Images/Screenshots

I don’t have great imagination, so I’m asking for a GM’s assistance

Other Information:

I wish to keep the “Secrets & Artifacts” a secret from the public until the event. Than they will find them out.

I’m hoping that when these secrets are discovered it’ll impact the lands heavily. Not in a bad way just a surprising discovery.

I didn't add certain things to keep it more mysterious, so if it seems something important should be included it's a surprise.

Need Help?

Any chance you could post a version in plain text so is on phones and iPods can read it?

Edited took off text colors.

Interesting, Cant wait. Need help?

Interesting, Cant wait.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal, feel free to re-post it again with updated information!