Black Keep Masquerade

Event Planners, MC Names: Italian_Assassin

Event Type: Party/Social

Event Date: May 19th, starting at 2:00 P.M. -7 GMT [Pacific Standard]

Factions/Nations effected by the event: House Loken/Reantus [in Renatus lands]

Event Location: Black Keep

Summary: There will be a party at the Black Keep, it will be a masquerade ball [meaning masks and costumes] and will be full of music, drinking, games, and whatever you fancy. You will be permitted in as long as you have a costume. We will be holding games and a large dance. I don't plan on anyone killing anyone else, but hey, what happens, happens. This party will be several IRL hours long, and span a few MC days if possible. Once again, Anyone can come

Concept Images/Screenshots:

vKH1Y.jpg

TxMWx.jpg

RFrs5.jpg

Other Information: I don't really need anything done from GM's. I might have someone play music in a TS channel. IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! Do to important IRL family issues, I am gonna have to postpone this to the 19th. Sorry I couldn't tell you guys sooner, but the family thing went down fast.

Sounds fun, should also be good with this plague milling about. Maybe you'll need some extra security to make sure they don't get in ;).

But in all seriousness, I support this. I heard the last masquerade was a blast.

Would villains be allowed to "have some fun?"

:3 Well, like I said, what happens, happens. :P I just ask there isn't alot of killing, or mass chaos. At most, lets try and have 4 killings. Depends on the amount of people coming.

What I am planning if I go is to imitate voices and insult eachoher. So I will /setname X and then say something. That would be hilarious! You should also have gambling. I could run it if you want.

What I am planning if I go is to imitate voices and insult eachoher. So I will /setname X and then say something. That would be hilarious! You should also have gambling. I could run it if you want.

Perhaps. I dunno, we will be using disguise names such as "Jester" or "Dragon_Lady" That fit costumes.

Hold up.

I'd like to attend this, but the time has me confused. It's 2pm GMT?

Ah, thank you. The way you had it worded confused me a little.

Seems like I can make it, then! I'll be the Viking lady in the yellow mask.