[✓] (Finished!) Alchemy Lore

Ithric

Alchemy Lore  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this lore for alchemy?

• It's pretty darn good!
    • It's good but it still needs work.
    • I don't really like it at all

I've got to say, this is really well written and I can't wait to read the rest! As for seeing this in relation to LotC, I think it would be a great idea to have something like this in the game. The lore seems to be very specific and I believe it'd bring up some great new rp in game once it's completely finished.

Thanks a bunch for the support. We'll definitely have some more out soon. Gonna skip the flora and the potion recipes for now and come back to it, since it's gonna be a pretty decent sized list and just go on to homunculus and chimeras and the "legends." Should be some good stuff, but flora will be out before potions for sure and it shouldn't take "too" long. Overall, I'm predicting this'll be complete by next Monday at the absolute latest.

I honestly love this so far, I had been thinking about trying to find something on Alchemy, but now I know that there was none, until this! Keep up the great writing skill, and hopefully this may add more, interesting things to our wonderful server!!!!!!

(If accepted, might even have a new character specifically for alchemy~)

Homunculus and Chimera lore is up. Next up are "legends" and "myths" (ie Elixir of Life, Panacea, Philosopher's Stone, etc). That'll be up Friday night at the latest. After that, everything else will be put out throughout the weekend. Enjoy and thanks for reading. :-D

Seriously, do you have a Lore Master helping you? THIS IS AWESOME!!! It makes me feel like my current character should become one, seriously, great work, I really can't wait for this to be implemented!!!!!

Seriously, do you have a Lore Master helping you? THIS IS AWESOME!!! It makes me feel like my current character should become one, seriously, great work, I really can't wait for this to be implemented!!!!!

Nah. No lore-master XD Thanks for the support, and I do hope it does become implemented.

The new chapter you added, is amazing as always. Keep it up dude, seriously.

Alrighty. Some new stuff up. I put half the potion recipes up there, because we're still working on the herb stuff. The other half should either be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. As before, everything is scheduled to be done by Monday.

Reading, I am in a happy mood so far ;) Keep Posting, I shall give verdict soon :D

I'm so glad I made my character take up minor alchemy a loooong time ago. Now I might actually be able to learn this. xD Really, a great read. Certainly well-thought-out, specific, and insightful.

WOOT, Awesome, Hope it gets Accepted.