[✓] (Finished!) Alchemy Lore

Ithric

Alchemy Lore  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this lore for alchemy?

• It's pretty darn good!
    • It's good but it still needs work.
    • I don't really like it at all

Seeing as I can realize that Haeron was iffy about accepting as I had already posted, this is accepted. Congratulations Alchemist Ithric! :3

WOOT Congrats, can;t wait to have my char learn alchemy~

Bloody genius.

The flora portion of this lore is now on the wiki if anybody would care to look at it. I didn't exactly do anything magical with the editor or with the wording beyond copy and pasting with a few touches tacked on. There will be more to come, and of course if you have an idea for an herb make sure to post it on my herb idea post. I'd also like to thank everyone for their support. :grin:

Oh most excellent! It is nice to have something to spruce the Wiki with ^_^

I may have an idea for a herb or something but I should give it some more thought. Anyway, best of luck for future endeavors on this project.

As a small update, I'm considering expanding upon this (with a new post in the Lore section of course) and perhaps writing up some lore for Transmutation, as a certain fellow has some interesting ideas concerning it. We'll see what happens, I just figured I'd give the alchemists of Asulon a heads up on this.

Is there a certain recipe for the elixir of life? Is it possible to be made? Please do reply.

~Goldd~

Is there a certain recipe for the elixir of life? Is it possible to be made? Please do reply.

~Goldd~

I've been fairly inactive due to real life, so sorry about that. No. There isn't a "Certain" recipe for the elixir of life. Technically it shouldn't be possible to create it. One can attempt, of course.

I've looked over your book (The Tales of a TRavelling Alchemist) on the wiki, and it's great. The question is, where would this book be, and how would I find it?

No magic app is needed for alchemy.

Ah well how can we go about learning alchemy in rp?

There are a lot of alchemists IG. I can name a few: Malineer played by Tentoa, Rethlor played by Rethlor, Kardel played by Ziko99, and since no teacher app or anything like that is needed, even apprentices can teach their knowledge to other people, so it should be easy to find.

Also, there are alchemists, and there are biologists, druids, potion makers, etc. and all those are based on the same principals, even if later they follow diferent routes