The Order Among the Stone

TEEbrown

YwxBp.jpg

-=The Order among the Stone=-

The Code: "Honor for the clan, glory from the war, and prosperity for the dwarves."

This order is built to ensure the honor, glory and prosperity is kept with in the dwarven kingdom. Although one might think this is a dwarven only organisation, this Order is open to all races. The lands of the Order is based out of the dwarven hold of Kal'Anart but is not limited to that area.

Lord Marshal

The leaders of the Longbeards. These honorable dwarves have shown their loyalty many times to the Lord, he is to be trusted with leading the Order into battle while the Lord is away. These dwarves run the operations and organisation of the Order. Usually only one or two dwarves will be in this position.

Longbeard

This dwarf has proved his honor in combat and out of combat many times. He knows what it is to live by the code of "honor for the clan, glory from the war, and prosperity for the dwarves". This dwarf is to be addressed as, "onoir" before his first name. "Onoir" the the dwarven word for "honor", this says he has achieved honor for himself and his clan. He may also father a dwarf to join the Longbeards, making him a Beardling. But, only one dwarf may be taught the ways of the Stone at any given time.

Beardling

Once a dwarf has proved himself on the battlefield to one of the Longbeards, that dwarf may be chosen to being his ascent to becoming a Longbeard. This dwarf faces many trials that he must overcome and many enemies he must defeat. This dwarf may face humiliating tasks as to strike a sense of the word honor into the dwarf's mind.

-=The Fighting Warriors of the Order=-

These are the soldiers that fight for the Order but have not yet taken the Oath of the Stone, yet still fight under the Grandaxe Clan banner.

VqE7n.jpg

Stoneflesh

A veteran warrior that has seen his days on the battlefield. His flesh must be as tough as stone to survive all the battles this dwarf has endured, hence the name Stoneflesh. This is the highest rank of prestige that a Standard-Bearer can get without taking the Oath of the Stone.

Level Requirements:

Axemastery: 100

Lumberjacking: 50+

Or

Swordsmastery: 100

Blacksmithing: 50+

Or

Archery: 100

Swords/Axes/Wrestling: 50+

Ironbreaker

The iron walls on the battlefield. These tank like dwarves use their hard metal armours and their ability to counter attack with swords to subdue their opponents in hand to hand combat. Setting up formations on the battlefield, they move as one, they hold the line. This rank is no better than the Hammerer rank.

Level Requirements:

Swordsmastery: 75+

Blacksmithing: 25+

Marksmen

The ranged units of the Order. Standard-Bearers who have proven their aim on the battlefield and have shown they can keep cool and shoot their target even under pressure. Specializing in the bow, Marksmen have enough knowledge of some other form of combat that they can still fight up close if required.

Level Requirements:

Archery: 75+

Swords/Axes/Wrestling: 25+

Hammerer

If a Standard-Bearer conducts himself well through out the ranks, proves his worth on the battle field and shows dedication for the dwarven people, than this dwarf may be promoted to Hammerer. These dwarves are built to smash the opponents armour, wielding either a hammer or an axe. This rank is no better than the Ironbreaker.

Level Requirements:

Axmastery: 75+

Lumberjacking: 25+

Standard-Bearer

This is the bulk of the Order. These dwarves have proved their honor and have the right to bear the clan's standard or banner upon their person.

No level requirements needed.

-=Application=-

[center][b]-=OOC=-[/b][/center]

[b]MC Name:[/b]

[b]Relevent Skill Levels:[/b]

[b]Link to Va if you have one:[/b]

[center][b]-=RP=-[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]What positions have you held in the past?:[/b]

[b]What is your trade?:[/b]

[b]Why do you wish to join the Order?:[/b]

[b]Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":[/b]

Ones that have taken the Oath

Lord Marshal

Hodor Grandaxe [luchain]

Longbeard

Rehnof [only_distance]

Broski Grandaxe [Captainredhead]

Grumdul [martin123martin]

Arcane Grandaxe [boomack21]

Thorbal Grandaxe [NapaseT]

Beardling

Ones that fight for the Order

Stoneflesh

Dili Grandaxe [ddtank1]

Aleksis Kivi Grandaxe [Aandie]

Dat'an Sternbrew [bov61]

Ironbreaker

Thorgar Grandaxe [lugarthecougar]

Hammerer

Oyvind [CaptainBrock]

Thorbal Grandaxe [NapaseT]

Marksmen

Raglin Thunderfist [The_Ranger44]

Zmoore [cmf95]

Standard-Barer

Rorek Stonesmith [Rorek _stonesmith]

Indagho [xxxSpullherxxx]

Alzelroth [Jakesimonson]

Eikon Grimaxe [noxsano]

Maellik Irongut [NoobCrafter14]

Zimlie Grimaxe [EchoJordans]

Grob Ironfoot [Gorb13]

Bruce [elsewb1939]

Bornam Ironbreaker [chanman98]

Armedeus Dunxar [TheFrigg]

Grimherst Grandaxe [watyll]

Blade Stoneaxe [soresan]

Dulku Edgehand [GavLan]

Degnohr Firebeard Edgehand [FlyinHobo]

Rurhe Firebeard Edgehand [ziahussain]

((Just a question. Can you interchange the lumberjacking and blacksmithing requirements?))

[The point of the lumberjacking requirement is so that it buffs the axe mastery skill. Same goes for the swords for it's blacksmithing counterpart. So I'm gonna have to say no on that one.]

((Drat. I have high axes and smithing but my lumberjacking is only 25 and my swordsmanship doesn't exist

EDIT: *waits for the server to be online so he can delevel mining and increase lumberjacking*))

[Well there's no reason you have to jump into an upper position :P and you don't need all four skills just one grouping of the two either swords/blacksmithing or axemastery/lumberjacking]

-=OOC=-

MC Name: NoobCrafter14

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Axemaster (This is still being achieved in RP), 100 Blacksmithing (Still being achieved in RP), 25 Lumberjacking (working on reaching 50)

Link To VA if you have one: N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Maellik Irongut

What positions have you held in the past?: Ah've 'eld no position ot'er ten apprentice to ma lord's Bazian an' Skath in dere respective skills o' axes an' smiffin.

What is your trade?: Ah've no trade as ah'm jus' ah lad. Ah occasionally work in da lumbercamp doe an' am learnin' da ways o' axe an' forge.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To serve ma' lord Bazian

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person?:

Ah swear, on da 'ona o' ma famileh, da Ironguts, dat ah'll wear da banna wit' pride, dat ah'll foight fer da Grandaxe clan, an dat ah'll remain loyal to da people o Kal'Anart, an to ma lord, Bazian. Ah swear to uphold ma position until death o' ma lord relieve meh. On da 'ona o ma famileh, ah do 'eva so swear!

-=OOC=-

MC Name: NoobCrafter14

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Axemaster (This is still being achieved in RP), 100 Blacksmithing (Still being achieved in RP), 25 Lumberjacking (working on reaching 50)

Link To VA if you have one: N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Maellik Irongut

What positions have you held in the past?: Ah've 'eld no position ot'er ten apprentice to ma lord's Bazian an' Skath in dere respective skills o' axes an' smiffin.

What is your trade?: Ah've no trade as ah'm jus' ah lad. Ah occasionally work in da lumbercamp doe an' am learnin' da ways o' axe an' forge.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To serve ma' lord Bazian

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person?:

Ah swear, on da 'ona o' ma famileh, da Ironguts, dat ah'll wear da banna wit' pride, dat ah'll foight fer da Grandaxe clan, an dat ah'll remain loyal to da people o Kal'Anart, an to ma lord, Bazian. Ah swear to uphold ma position until death o' ma lord relieve meh. On da 'ona o ma famileh, ah do 'eva so swear!

-=Accepted=-

-=OOC=-

MC Name: lugarthecougar

Relevent Skill Levels: Blacksmithing: 100; Swords: 100; Lumberjacking: 75

Link to Va if you have one:

-=RP=-

Name: Thorgar Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: I was a member uv te Legion an te Guard in ol' Khaz an I worked in te Lumberjacks Guild.

What is your trade?: Me main work is in Blacksmithin' but me second love is woodworkin'

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish te serve in honor wit me Clansman

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On me honor uv me family, I do ever so swear it!

-=OOC=-

MC Name: lugarthecougar

Relevent Skill Levels: Blacksmithing: 100; Swords: 100; Lumberjacking: 75

Link to Va if you have one:

-=RP=-

Name: Thorgar Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: I was a member uv te Legion an te Guard in ol' Khaz an I worked in te Lumberjacks Guild.

What is your trade?: Me main work is in Blacksmithin' but me second love is woodworkin'

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish te serve in honor wit me Clansman

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On me honor uv me family, I do ever so swear it!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Hammerer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: EchoJordans

Relevent Skill Levels: None but I am willing to train.

Link to Va if you have one: N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Zimlie

What positions have you held in the past?: None ((Brand new to the server))

What is your trade?: Don't really have one

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Zimlie would like to join the order so he may learn many things about this wide open world of Asulon and fight for his fellow dwarves at the same time.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On meh honor of meh family, I do ever so swear.

-=OOC=-

MC Name: CaptainRedHead

Relevent Skill Levels:

Archery -100-

Axe Master -100-

Lumberjacking -50-

Wrestling -20-

(Mining -5-)

Link to Va if you have one: None

-=RP=-

Name: Elder Broski Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: Guard, Officer Guard, Longbeard, Grand Councilor of Economics, Dwarven King.

What is your trade?: Merchandising, full-time untill war-time.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I require to offer my services to my Lord, as well a way to gain loyalty from the Lord.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On the Honor of my family, I do ever so swear!