The Holm Royal Navy

*A small poster is on the boards of many port towns in Asulon. It appears to be some sort of advertisement it has small sketches before the main body of the poster*

admiralofthefleethowe17.jpg

The Admiral of the Royal Navy Robert Howe 1st Lord of the Sea

The Royal Navy of Holm is lead by Robert Howe 1st Lord of the Sea, the Holms Navy's purpose is to protect Holm and her interests both at home and on the sea. The sailors of the Royal Navy are willing to lay down their life and their ships for the safety and protection of Holm. The Royal Navy is attempting to immortalize themselves as the most prestigious, diligent and powerful Navy in history.

Activities throughout the Royal Navy are dependant upon rank. The Royal Navy will perform regular voyages around Holm and outlying waters for search of any threats to their borders. Spare naval men at Holm will act as guardsmen, patrolling the streets and docks, bringing safety to the seas and the streets of Holm. The Admiral has total and complete say over the Navy, only the King and/or Queen may say otherwise. The Commodore acts on behalf of the Admiral to the Captains. Each Captain has say upon his ship, Admiral and Commodore still overrule him. A Captain upon another Captain's ship will be considered the First-Mate and cannot refuse orders from that Captain, his ship, his law. All below ranks are to follow their superiors.

Quartermasters will be expected to equip the ships with weaponry along with the sailors of said ships. Sailors with knowledge on shipwrighting will be expected to repair ship damage during voyages, battle or otherwise. Sailors are to do as commanded by their Captains and First-Mates or above.

Those within the Navy can expect in time to receive free housing along with payment depending on how well you have performed. Uniforms will be given out and expected to be worn. Disobedient sailors will receive warnings, depending on their disobedience, warnings and their lack of work effort they may receive a fine, loss of employment or worse, hanged in dire circumstances. This Navy is for only the most dedicated sailors, we do not tolerate slack-off's and disobedience.

800pxquibcardinaux2.jpg

A sketch of the Holm Navy in battle against the pirate fleets of the East, Robert was only Captain during the battle

Current Members of the Royal Navy:

- Admiral: Robert Howe 1st Lord of the Sea

~Captain:

- Commodore:

~Captain:

- Captain:

~ First-Mate:

- Captain:

~ First-Mate:

- Captain:

~ First-Mate:

- Quartermaster:

- Sailors:

If you wish to join the Royal Navy we look for skills, we do not hire people who are green as grass. Having a background in sailing is liked but we will settle for those who are just as good a swordsman but you will be trained how to man a ship.

~~~~~~

((OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:

Timezone:

Villain Application (Optional):

Skype ((Option but recommended)):

RP Information -))

Full Name:

Race:

Profession:

A brief description about yourself:

~~~~~~

(( OOC: If you are already in the Navy and wish to retain rank just PM me and I'll put you back on the list. ))

~~~~~~

((OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: seannie22

Timezone: PST

Villain Application (Optional): No I do not have a VA.

Skype ((Option but recommended)): Yes I have skype, username is: seannie22

RP Information -))

*The writting is extremely messy and bad.*

Full Name: Merek Brom

Race: Human

Profession: Swordsfighting, I can hold any type of swords except the Two handed swords. Not useful in close combats. -(99)

What is there to know about me? I'm some man down on his luck. But I learned some sword skill from some fellow who's dead a while back. Nothing but sword fighting all my life, but I always wanted to see what is out in that big blue watery place. I've never been on a big ship before but I learned how to tie knots and such from my old pa when I was just a little one. I sailed in one of the small fishing boats but not the big ones I see in city docks. Well that's mostly it not an interesting life I have maybe if I join the navy things will change.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

((OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: seannie22

Timezone: PST

Villain Application (Optional): No I do not have a VA.

Skype ((Option but recommended)): Yes I have skype, username is: seannie22

RP Information -))

*The writting is extremely messy and bad.*

Full Name: Merek Brom

Race: Human

Profession: Swordsfighting, I can hold any type of swords except the Two handed swords. Not useful in close combats. -(99)

What is there to know about me? I'm some man down on his luck. But I learned some sword skill from some fellow who's dead a while back. Nothing but sword fighting all my life, but I always wanted to see what is out in that big blue watery place. I've never been on a big ship before but I learned how to tie knots and such from my old pa when I was just a little one. I sailed in one of the small fishing boats but not the big ones I see in city docks. Well that's mostly it not an interesting life I have maybe if I join the navy things will change.

~~~~~~

* Robert writes a letter to this eager recruit

"Dear Merel Brom"

"I would like to inform you, that you have been accepted into the Royal Navy of Holm, you are to be granted the rank of sailor and are to be assigned to the ship Emperor King, if you have any further questions please do contact me."

"Yours Sincerely Admiral Robert Howe 1st Lord of the Sea"

((OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:jtucker40

Timezone: CST/United States

Villain Application (Optional): N/A

Skype ((Option but recommended)): JT4T

Just some additional information here, but in my free time i really enjoy building ships and studying Nelson-era naval warfare. Take a look at this http://imgur.com/a/7w18t

RP Information -))

*A piece of cheap parchment is pinned to the board*

Full Name: Faendal Elberoth

Race: Wood Elf

Profession: Lumberjack

I was born and raised under the great tree Normandor, son of an honest woodcutter and his farmer wife. We were a happy close-knit family, until one day, when I was seven, our ship was attacked and pillaged by a band of pirates while we were en route to Arethor. I survived, swimming to shore and pledging to spend the rest of my life in pursuit of justice on the seas, so no other people will have to experience the pain that I did.

*A new note is hastily scribbled onto the board*

However sir, if I may ask, I was wondering if I could possibly establish a contract of shipbuilding between a future business of mine and the Holm Royal Navy. You see, an acquaintance of mine has set to building a large lumberjack town to the northwest sea of the Elven lands, and I have been authorized to construct my own drydock and ship workshop. Now, if my first order of business were to establish a partnership with the most prominent naval force on the seas, I believe we would both benefit, tenfold. Please consider my offer.

Faendal Elberoth

((OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:jtucker40

Timezone: CST/United States

Villain Application (Optional): N/A

Skype ((Option but recommended)): JT4T

Just some additional information here, but in my free time i really enjoy building ships and studying Nelson-era naval warfare. Take a look at this http://imgur.com/a/7w18t

RP Information -))

*A piece of cheap parchment is pinned to the board*

Full Name: Faendal Elberoth

Race: Wood Elf

Profession: Lumberjack

I was born and raised under the great tree Normandor, son of an honest woodcutter and his farmer wife. We were a happy close-knit family, until one day, when I was seven, our ship was attacked and pillaged by a band of pirates while we were en route to Arethor. I survived, swimming to shore and pledging to spend the rest of my life in pursuit of justice on the seas, so no other people will have to experience the pain that I did.

* Robert Reads over the application

"I hear by accept you into the Holm Navy. Report to Holm as soon as possible. Find either me or Titania."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.