[Mercenary Guild/Assassin Guild] The Scyllans

Lynesse {Celia/Jazzy}

*Dawlah Laith chuckles to himself as he reads the small piece of parchment*

"Petty thieves...Do what you will, but step in New Moons way and you will be crushed."

~*~IC~*~

Name: Dain Bloodmaul

Skills: Making Explosives, swords, crossbow, and sneaking.

Previous loyalties and experience: None

Anything else?: I am skilled with arsons, bombings, assasinations, poisonings, kidnapping, and bribary.

~*~OOC~*~

IGN: doom6153

Does your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: I have an accepted VA for 1, 2a, 2b, and 4.

Do you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild: Yes

[ Stop the OOC, or if you're going to use it use spoilers or [[]]'s ]

*sends a note back*

i know this means a most painful death... however i do not wish to join your cause any longer.

i have seen what people like you do to the peace that has been created.

Farewell.....

~*~IC~*~

Name: Alex Herning

Skills: I am skilled with the axe and masterful with the bow.

Previous loyalties and experience: None

Anything else?: I can kill well from afar.

~*~OOC~*~

IGN: eddywilson2

Does your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: I am wiling to write one. I am a good writer and think I will get accepted fairly quick.

Do you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild: I understand and will act very mature.

~*~IC~*~

Name: Cirion Mirkai

Skills: Great with Swords, Daggers and Maces. Skilled with the Crossbow, and very sneaky and Agile.

Previous loyalties and experience: I worked for myself for a while.. Taking out the corrupt men of Oren.

Anything else?: I have two Oren Nobles swords if you would like to see them.

~*~OOC~*~

IGN: MuckyD121

Does your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: 2a so far. Trying to do a good Mini Va

Do you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild:

I do understand, With my assassinations, I tend to go in Unarmed even when I do have such things like Diamond Armor, as I wouldn't be sneaky enough to pull out an Assassination. Even If I did go into Role-Play with Good Items, If it was Great Role-Play I wouldn't care if I lost them. If it was Role-Play full of Meta-Gaming and Power-Gaming then you would understand if I was flustered.

~*~IC~*~ Name: Alex Herning Skills: I am skilled with the axe and masterful with the bow. Previous loyalties and experience: None Anything else?: I can kill well from afar. ~*~OOC~*~ IGN: eddywilson2 Skype: Don't have one. Does your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: I am wiling to write one. I am a good writer and think I will get accepted fairly quick. Do you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild: I understand and will act very mature.

~*~IC~*~Name: Cirion MirkaiSkills: Great with Swords, Daggers and Maces. Skilled with the Crossbow, and very sneaky and Agile.Previous loyalties and experience: I worked for myself for a while.. Taking out the corrupt men of Oren.Anything else?: I have two Oren Nobles swords if you would like to see them.~*~OOC~*~IGN: MuckyD121Skype: Don't Have :LDoes your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: 2a so far. Trying to do a good Mini VaDo you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild:I do understand, With my assassinations, I tend to go in Unarmed even when I do have such things like Diamond Armor, as I wouldn't be sneaky enough to pull out an Assassination. Even If I did go into Role-Play with Good Items, If it was Great Role-Play I wouldn't care if I lost them. If it was Role-Play full of Meta-Gaming and Power-Gaming then you would understand if I was flustered.

[[sadly, both of you do need skype as it is essential for the communication of our group. :/]]

"Shadows can only be seen when the sun rises. The sunrise approaches quickly."

Blood litters the streets of Solace. Three corpses lie outside the entrance to the tavern. The smell of blood hangs in the air. Laying on each of the corpses is a tattered piece of paper, with a bloody black raven on it. Writing is barely readable but says. "The shadows always follow you."

Upon inspection, the corpses are mutiliated and the faces are burned off. A crossbow bolt clearly pierces on of the corpses.

[[The Scyllans are doing some fun roleplay in Solace where we basically go in every night, silently assassinating people. We're trying to give some fear and mystery roleplay. Any powergaming or bad villain RP can be reported to me. ]]

~*~IC~*~

*A flowing script appears on the application*

The name I choose to be known as is Melissa Nightmyst. During my life, I have done many things in my life, however I have always had a talent for picking locks, archery, mechanics, and moving stealthily. I can certainly do more, however. I've not owed my life, nor service to anyone for long, and I hold no current loyalties. I only respect those who prove they earn it.

*The note is signed with even more detailed script*

Melissa Nightmyst

~*~OOC~*~

IGN: Escharian

Does your character have a VA or are you willing to write one?: Yes, she does.

Do you understand that we are a mature and exclusive villain group and that although we are mercenaries, we put strong roleplay ahead of items. Failing to provide strong roleplay or inappropriate conduct which includes breaking of the rules and excessive trolling will mean that you will be removed from our guild: I do, in fact this is why I am applying.

Roster of the Scyllans.

IGN - Rank - RP Name - Squad

AspectGC -Scylla - Celeste Scylla - NA

Slic3man - Scythe - Jester - Squad Jester Leader

Andyboy124 - Sword - Tom - Squad Jester

Jchizz - Sword - Trevor - Squad Jester

Escharian - Sword - Melissa - Squad Jester

LeRenardNoir - Scythe - Rhodri - Squad Rhodri Leader

Huuki/MuckiD121 - Sword - Cirion - Squad Rhodri

The_Brownster - Sword - Galdor - Squad Rhodri

Tiberius/JackABeano - Sword - Tiberius - Squad Rhodri

Shadow - ???

Shadow - ???

Shadow - ???

Shadow - ???

Shadow - ???

Squad Jester is centered around all around activities of the Scyllans. They're the most well rounded members and should be able to do anything that they are requested to do.

Squad Rhodri is centered around pure assassination. They'll be doing the blunt of the killing but not much else.

"From the shadows, comes a dark raven. It t'was always there, just unseen."

Lying on the floor, infront of the door to the Haelun'or inn lays a dead body. An arrow pierces the neck of the dead man. Upon further inspection you see that the arrow is a pure steely black and that a note is attached to it. Upon the note lies only a black raven.

The man's face is burnt and he clutches his citizenship application. He is obviously a mali'aheral that has just arrived to the city.

"From the shadows, comes a dark raven."

A man's body hangs from an Arch, In Crestfall.

The right arm is skinned, and a Crossbow bolt is in the man's chest.

The Body slowly rocks in the wind, another victim has been claimed by the Shadows.