a Treasure Beyond Any Known.

KidKrinkles

DA2_DeepRoads_1920x1280.jpg

Event Planners & MC Names: Shiftnative, GM & Event Team.

Event Type: An expedition, an adventure, for a supposedly lost and one of a kind treasure~ dragon eggs, deep within the underground and subterranean unknown.

Event Date: TBA, again.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Potentially? All of them. Notably, Oren, Hael'unor, and Karik.

Event Location: In the Karik Unknowns.

Summary: One by one, Gorum Goldhand, Valen Grandaxe, and King Hiebe Irongut took the diamond knife in their hand. They cut their hands and Eze'kiel, standing over his dwarven comrades, cut his hand. They all held out their hands over the fire, the blood dripping into the fire.

"May we all be bound both oath's of blood, te' do our duty te' Asulon, in upmost secrecy, our faith and convictions unshakable n' resolute. No treachery between us, only the armor on our bodies, no fear before us, only te' path before us, no second thoughts, only forward from here. May te' Drakes know our reckonin', and the spoils to the victor. And should anyone act on their treachery n' greed, a curse upon ye forever until the end of times, and may te' spirits of yer' comrades torment you from death and thereafter."

Eze'kiel looked over the book in his room at Gustavold, the Tarus Stronghold in Eyreside, sipping at a cup of spiced tea, milk, and sugar. He set it down and tapped a map. "Karik." Inside, only God and what lies beyond men know what horrors and challenges await before the Drake's Lair. Beasts, ferals, and lost horrors await- and only if victorious, will they know the prize.

Concept Images/Screenshots:

4b.jpg

Other Information: This is based off of one of the two books found within the mines regarding secretive and important information, made by Shift.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: More than likely.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Both, more than likely.

I myself and I imagine other ET members are as well... but what is the purpose and/or idea of this event? It is terribly vague... >.>

It seems to me that for this to go through in the first place, lore for dragon eggs could have to actually be approved, assuming they are actually there.

There's also a lot of questions surrounding how these characters learned about the eggs in the first place.

I was under the impression that the Dragons didn't actually live underground in caves such as in Dragon Age, and were far too intelligent, clever, and elusive for their true homes to be known, especially considering there is only one or two dragons alive.

Was it not a Drake who destroyed the entrance to Karik, and would it not make more sense to assume they have eggs there?

What does the Event Team actually have to do for this Event? Is the area that the roleplay will take place through actually constructed? If it's going to take place the second the server comes up, how is there time for proper roleplay to take place prior to it?

Are these eggs actually there, or is it misinformation? What happens if someone actually gets their hands on one? Surely a Drake or Dragon is utterly untameable by mortal hands, and as a matter of fact, it may be impossible to raise a baby Drake or Dragon.

[[ This is based off of the book found in the Xan'thos mind and in the Antagonist Lore posted by Native. This is really just for record, and, the role play is only what we've speculated from the book. Also, I did mean Drake. I'll fix it, since you're correct and there's a difference entirely. The date is two days after the server is up since its mostly a small event, once more, only for record.

Edit: Its basically going to happen either way, but, it was big so we wanted it recorded. Furthermore I will add more details, or Native will, or someone will I'm sure in an announcement, once the event is completed. It is intentionally vague I assure you and am sorry for that.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.