The Chosokabe and Fukuhara

Archmage_Cataris

Name:Hitoshi Saga

Job: Warrior Monk

Skills: Well Trained in the use of Naginata, Extremely Patient, Often relies on action rather than words

History: Originating from the snowy mountain ranges of Jōshō Ryōkai, Hitoshi grew in a primarily religious environment. Introduced at birth Hitoshi learnt to honour the great Tith Onanka, otherwise known as a lesser god of war. Hitoshi worshipped and praised Tith Onanka for his creation and birth into this world and was claimed by his small temple community as a n oracle of Tith Onanka. Soon they brought him into the education of the warrior monks and trained him in advance, knowing the age of the rising waters was soon to come.

In his adolescence Hitoshi had placed upon himself the duty to praise Tith Onanka everyday, knowing he owed all of his life to the great God. One day after his daily visit to the scattered shrines upon the temple mountain after he returned to the temple the elder men came to him and told him of the rising waters, and commanded the town to rush him to the docks, all the community, children, women, fathers and mothers all guided him to the docks, placed him upon the decks that was now his own and set him off for the new lands where he may continue the praise of their lord and never let it die out.

Upon Hitoshi’s arrival to Tōkupōto he met the honourable daimyo of Fukuhara and learnt of the daimyo’s place in the world. Living in the mountains all his life he never knew of the rest of the world and was cut off from everything outside of the temple so not to be distracted by that which was not Tith Onanka. Knowing he could not succeed without the rest of Qyn at his side he vowed an oath to protect the daimyo so that the Qyn may live on, until the true guidance of Tith Onanka can be reborn

Why do you wish to join us? I loved the Qyn culture when I first got into it and I hope I may join to continue to enjoy the Qyn culture

What clan do you wish to serve and why: Fukuhara, Following the beliefs of the warrior monks I wish to follow the teachings of Tith-Onanka, and Protect the Daimyo so tat one day Tith Onanka can be rediscovered.

((Do we need to pick a job from the get go? Or can we decide throughout RP once/if we are accepted?))

((Got it, thanks.))

-Edit-

((I seriously hate to be "That guy" and ask but... Do we wait for applications to be accepted? OR is this just a way to keep track of Qynians. My application was up for a day and was it over looked, or...?

Again, i'm not saying this to rush or anything at all, just to check and be informed ;) ))

[ Please, refrain from using OOC in a guild thread that could easily be used in a PM or otherwise. Thank you. ]

Application

((MC Name: watyll))

((Skype: watyll97))

Name:Mi am Hataisho

Job:Mi want tu bi Ashigaru or Samurai in either clan.

Skills:MI can wield naginata better than any man alive. Mi can destroy all foes.

History:Mi lived in Oren and they told me I wus albino and 'ccursed. Dey drove mi off, mi parents tuu. I wandered in the wilderness until mi forgot how tuu speak. Mi found Tokupoto. The people dere were kind and gave me food. I will protect them with mi life! Dey will nub be abused! Dey like mi and mi will nub let them ged hurt!

Why do you wish to join us? Tuu protect da people whuu showed mi kindness!

What clan do you wish to serve and why:Mi nub care which clan me serve. It does nub madder. Mi protect either one with mi life.

A note is given by hand to the ambassador in Karik. The note is written on a wrinkled piece of parchment, seemingly torn out of a book. The writing on the note is in sloppy handwriting, and full of spelling and grammatical errors. It reads:

Application

((MC Name: ))

(( megacomet79 ))

((Skype: ))

(( megacomet79 ))

Name:

"Me nai name be Hagrain Elaendor."

Job:

"I dun ave a job at te moe moment, but I was a fer farmer befere."

Skills:

"I can fram farm prety well, cause I grew up farmin since I were a wee lad. I can reed and write a little bit, but not too well. Stil takes me a bit of time te do tat."

History:

"I were born te a poor farmin family, wit too two older brotters. I spent a lot o my childood wit me mother, cause me pap 'n brothers were always out workin'. When I were old enouf, I got to go work wit me pap 'n brothers, out in te farms. I wanted te get pap's respect, like te older two, so I tried to work really her hard. O'er e few years, I did me best, 'n got me respect, but by t'en, I was alredy ol' enough to move out, and me old folks were old. Big brother said 'e would stay to take care of 'em, while middle brother 'n me went out te fin' jobs. Middle but brotter 'n me split up, and I got a job workin' te farms for some old fellah. 'e was nice 'n all, but I got fired 'cause of his cow sha mean jerk of a son."

Why do you wish to join us?

"I wanna join ye' guys cause I'm 'omeless 'n jobless, fer one t'ing. I wan' some place te call home, and people te call family. An' if ye' can let me stay, I can 'elp ye' prosper, as if ye' were me own blood."

What clan do you wish to serve and why:

"I wish t'e serve t'e sho chsek chosceba Chosekabe, 'cause there peaceful, like me, and good farmers, like me. I t'ink me skills be at better use wit' dem."

Daimyo Fukuhara Takao looks over the two newest applicants for foreigners wishing to join his newly-found land. He nods approvingly of Hagrain but gives a face of disgust at Hataisho's app. He decides to send letter to his friend, the Daimyo of the Chosokabe that he has just been given two new foreigners.

((Aka, accepted.))

((MC Name: seannie22 ))

((Skype: Already in your Skype contact list. ))

*You notices that once you open the letter, it is written in english(Or whatever Asulon calls english)*

Name: Yoshito Ryusaki

Job: In time of peaces I can be a volunteer farmer, in war I can be a Ashigaru if needed for the Chosakabe Clan.

Skills: My uncle taught me how to use a sword when he visited my family and my father taught me how to use Qynian sickles and other harvesting tools and how to plant which seeds in the right place and many more useful farming technique.

History:

In the main land of Asulon, at the old city, my father taught me how to farm and groomed me to become a farmer when I would be older but my uncle would always teach me the way of his sword and I quickly found it very interesting and more interesting than farming, but not wanting to dishonor my father in leaving to go with my uncle, I stayed and farmed with him until the whole village had to move to Tōkupōto where I then started to train myself with the little knowledge that my uncle has given me in secret in forest of the island while I would farm with my father when I was needed.

Why do you wish to join us?: I wish to be as useful as my father was when it came to provide his share of the crops to help the Qynian people.

What clan do you wish to serve and why: I'd like to join the Chosokabe Clan because I think that is where my farming knowledge would be best put to use.

-A poster is left at the Tōkupōto notice board.-

Important

Our Daimyo, Fukuhara Takao has been suddenly and swiftly taken by an illness. He currently resides in the catacombs below the Chosokabe Manor, under strict watch by his samurai and that of the Chosokabe. If anyone dares disturb his recovery they will be met with death immediately. The healers have been watching him constantly, they believe it will be a long time before this sudden fate leaves him. They will remain by his bedside, doing their best for our Daimyo. It was his command and wish that his mother acts as Daimyo in his stead until he is recovered.

[[ Sorry for the OOC, but I believe I was supposed to be added to a Qynian skype group? I haven't, so far. ]]

EDIT: I was added to skype chat, everything's good now.

*Chosokabe Konishi is looking over the map of the village when one of his servants arrives with a letter*

So, a furmer wishes to juun our cause and become a part of uur clan?

*He takes out a piece of paper and writes down with grace, Accepted welcome to the Clan*

Give our new member this letter and tell him to come to me as soon as he arrives at the island

((seanni22 you have been accepted))