Anarchy Knights; A New Breed of Evil!

naksa

There are those who fear them. There are those to fight them. There are those who hire them. And there are them. Who are we talking about? The Anarchy Knights of course. You may have heard of other clans of bandits, pirates, ect. What sets us apart is our strategy of work. Our high ranked and an elite hand selected few make a plan. This plan then goes into action.The main anarchy strategy goes something like this. Many people trust our low ranked warriors, and want them in their army. They join the army, build trust, and then spread lies about one nation to another, utterly bringing war and the downfall of nations! Ranks go in this order. (Top is highest bottom lowest)

Lord Captain

Captains

Diciples of Anarchy

Anarchy Guards

Anarchy Knight

*Diciples of Anarchy and Anarchy Guards are equal.

A description of each position.

Lord Captain:

Leader Of Anarchy Knights. Consults with the captains. If money is involved he deals with it, and divides it out evenly to those who completed the task at hand. (5%-10% of money of each mission goes to him, so he can buy a land for a guild house.)

Makes sure there are no problems.

Captain:

Part of the plan making council. Sometimes carry out missions themselves.

If Lord Captain will be away on an extended trip then he will select a captain to fill in for the time being. Ransoms are to be dealt with by Captains if below 10k.

Diciples of Anarchy:

These people are the ones who drive fear of us into every traveler on every road. They will be open about their attacks. (make sure to rp before killing.) If were going to attack a city or nation the diciple will definitely be on the front lines. (not likely unless multiple nations are attacking us.)

Anarchy Guards:

Guards will be more subtle if attacking. They primarily guard captains or the Lord Captain. They will be provided shelter if they are actively guarding someone and possibly food.

Anarchy Knights:

Without them the whole operation would collapse. The are the warriors who gain trust of nations and then munipulate it. They join the militaries on there own, but when it comes time to tell lies to other nations, The Lord Captain or a Captain tell them which nation and what to say. (This the the plan the the Lord Captain and the Captains will had been making while warriors gain trust.)

Application:

IGN:

RP Name:

Race:(all welcome)

Army going to join or have joined:

Rank you want to start with:

Qualifications:

You can reply to this thread with your app, but for matters of secretiveness please email me @ [email protected] OR pM ME ON FORUMS.

For Anarchy

*I am back from vacation.

i will accept your invite...the brotherhood is at your side.

edit try this in the main post

[color=#000000]For An[/color][color=#BFBFBF]archy![/color]

I belive that is what you was trying for.

IGN:MajorHyp46

RP Name: Kadieus_Mont

Race:(all welcome) Human

Army going to join or have joined: Oren Guard

Rank you want to start with: Anarchy Knight

Qualifications: I am good at killing and tricking people into doing my dirty work. I am a trustworthy soldier in the Oren Guard.

IGN:MajorHyp46

RP Name: Kadieus_Mont

Race:(all welcome) Human

Army going to join or have joined: Oren Guard

Rank you want to start with: Anarchy Knight

Qualifications: I am good at killing and tricking people into doing my dirty work. I am a trustworthy soldier in the Oren Guard.

um...he said to email...

EDIT nevermind.i evidently cannot read at all.

So while the Lord Captain is away I the Arch Mage will be in charge,if you have any questions or would like to apply pm me on the forums.

This guild seems... dead. I received an acceptance email a while back but nothing was ever declared. Inactive guilds gonna be inactive right?

This guild seems... dead. I received an acceptance email a while back but nothing was ever declared. Inactive guilds gonna be inactive right?

The last post here was in June.

What you just did is the worst form of necromancy, bringing back a dead topic. Indeed, you just necroposted

From what I understand, a lot of forum mods are intolerant of necroposts, so try not to do it. On the other hand, considering that that WAS a necropost and there have been no updates in 2 months, yes, it would appear to be an inactive guild.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.