Order Of The Silver Fang

Tekek

*Posters are hung in the major cities of each race excluding the orcs*

Order of the Silver Fang

Coyote_zps398ea699.png

How it began

The order began as a thought that grew over time. An idea based upon the principles of loyalty and justice that seem so lost in a land full of thieves, murderers and agents of darkness. Korren Taves believed that the time had come to help take part in the ongoing battle against the corruption. He formed the Order of the Silver Fang, along with the other members of his house, to try and achieve his goal.

~Ranks of the Order~

Grand Master

The Grand Master leads the Order. All commands and decisions will get a final say from him unless circumstances prove otherwise. He or she is in charge of promotion of ranks to those who the Grandmaster deemed worthy.

Captain:

The Captain leads the Order when the Grandmaster is not present and is second in command. The Captain shares all the duties of the Grand Master. There is to be only one captain.

Lieutenant:

There are 4 Lieutenants. These men are in charge of training sergeants and, if needed, other members of lower ranks. These men are invaluable soldiers who have proven themselves on the battlefield.

Sergeants:

There are 4 Sergeants. These men are in charge of the footman and work closely with the Lieutenants. They are in charge of the footman and recruits. Each Sergeants have proven themselves in battle.

Footman:

These are the backbone to the Oder. They are soldiers who have joined the order and have proven themselves to leave the title of recruit.

Recruit:

A new member to the Order. These men must prove themselves to be promoted to the rank of footman.

~The Oath~

I hereby pledge my heart, body and mind to the full support of the Order of the Silver Fang. I swear to follow the Order and to never leave until the day die. I will uphold the beliefs of the Order and will live by them.

~Joining the Order~

MC Name:

Skype Username:

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:

RP Name:

Race:

Weapon Specialty:

Reason for Joining:

MC Name:
simidimi12

Skype Username:
simidimi1234

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:
Yes

RP Name:
Sam "Blue Eagle" Dracaena

Race:
Human

Weapon Specialty:
Sam is really good with his sword. He also has a hidden retractable dagger inside his sleeve which he only uses when does not have his sword in his sheath or when was disarmed.

Reason for Joining:
Sam wants to join an Order based on the principles of Loyalty and Justice since he is himself, a very loyal man. 

MC Name:

simidimi12

Skype Username:

simidimi1234

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:

Yes

RP Name:

Sam "Blue Eagle" Dracaena

20 years old

Race:

Human

Weapon Specialty:

Sam is really good with his sword. He also has a hidden retractable dagger inside his sleeve which he only uses when does not have his sword in his sheath or when was disarmed.

Reason for Joining:

Sam wants to join an Order based on the principles of Loyalty and Justice since he is himself, a very loyal man. 

*Korren reads over the application and smiles. He writes a quick note and attactches it to a bird. He sends it to Sam. It reads "I am happy to say that you are accepted to this order. I will send another bird soon to meet in person."

MC Name: Redpen900

Skype Username: None

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: No

RP Name: Sam Sherwood

Race: Human

Weapon Specialty: A Sword and a Bow

Reason for Joining: I want to fight for this house I think this is a worthy cause to fight for.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.