[Complete] Drake Stables Horse Fair ~ E.p.

MamaBearJade

Event Planners, MC Names: JadeKadoa

Event Type: Horse Fair

Event Date: December 7, 2013 from 11am PST to whenever.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Gronkkston (location), and any nations wishing to join

Event Location: Drake Stables -15 -400

Summary: Drake Stable Horse Fair :: Come by the Drake stables for a day of fun and enjoyment. The even will last as long as you wish it. Starting early in the day we will run all day. Come bring your horse and enjoy our facilities. We have many things to do and many ways for you all to have fun.

Think you got the fastest horse? Test it in our track. We built a large track with the horses in mind. Race against each other or try to beat our timer. You can test to see if your horse is the fastest of the fast, or slowest of the slow.

Think your horse has the best jump? Or just want to see how well your horse stacks against others. We have a jumping range set up just for you. The jumps range from two meters to five. Dont think that is enough? You are welcome to try and jump your horse into the pen.

Want to just enjoy the festivities? Hitch your horse or even put them in our pen. We will allow free stabling of horses. Our stable is built to prevent thieves and will keep your horse safe while you have fun.

We have plenty of area for people to set up shops and sell the wears. We welcome everyone to this free event.

Everyone is welcome. Sell your crops, ores, and cloth. Everything is welcome. Show off your horse. A list of events are below. Bring your horse and bring your fun. All we ask is that if you are selling your horse, or wishing purchase one of ours, you speak to the owner or her staff.

Concept Images/Screenshots Entrance, Track, Grazing Area, Open area for shops

Other Information: n/a

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: I do not need, but I would like some ET to come help with the event. I need Judges and shop keeps.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Umm, if an ET builder would like to come look over and see if I need to fix anything, or where the shops should be that would be wonderful. I need at least 1 to at most 3 unbiased judges for the horse fair to judge best horse.

I am 99% sure I'll be able to make it. If so, I'll be there and able to help!

(Though I won't 'accept' this event now, because it's possible something comes up and I can't be there. Plus, other ETs may be able to help more. :] )

alright, thank you spare~

^_^

I'm near certain that I'll be able to make it. I'd love to help out with your event though!

I appreciate all the help I can get ^_^