Paladins(helping the FOA at the moment)

blacktiger28

Before the ascended returned to Haven, this group was discussed with a few of the important Sages......

Paladins were to be guards of the Ascended during all battles, defending them in battle to the last man, dwarf, orc, or elf. We recruit from the armies of Aegis only taking the most capable swordsmen, archers, mages, scouts, ect.

Since the withdraw of the Ascended the group has decided to temporarily join the FOA(followers of Aeriel) We fight by their side to defend aegis from the darkness until we can hopefully one again resume our roles as protectors of the ascended.

As we have an important job we are very selective of recruits. Recruits must be pure of heart and strong of mind. Joining this force means you are a force for pure good and we will not EVER tollerate any evil deeds.

The ranks of the paladins are as follows

Commanding General(s)- Paladin_High_Commander_(name)

Generals-Paladin_Commander_(name)

Captains-Paladin_Captain_(name)

Regular Soldiers-Paladin_(name)

Trainee-Paladin_Recruit_(name)

At the moment as we are calaborating with the FOA we will take their ranks as well(highest FOA rank is major for the commanding generals)

so a paladin high commander's name would be.....

Paladin_High_Commander_FOAMajor_(name)

ooc:note this group was made with inspiration from a friend who wanted to join Agith(the orginal person to attempt to invent paladins). Because of this Agith will be given the high commander rank if he wishes to join this group

Remember this group is open to all who wish to repent for their mistakes and nobly protect the highest beings in all of aegis the ascended.

For those who wish to join....

Name(rp)

name(minecraft)

Race

Current job(ingame)

Any evils you have comitted(so we may clense you of them)

If you wish to join again post on the forums or PM-blacktiger28

Oh one more thing i forgot, Paladins will be the main army of the ascended when they return, this means that we must be ready to move and that are main job is protecting the ascended.

Name(rp)-Royal_Guard_Zero

name(minecraft)-ZER0117

Race-Elf

Current job(ingame)

Royal guard of High King Syrio

evils I have committed - stolen crops when I was hungry and lost in the wild ... that's it, I pretty much fight for what's right.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.