[Lore] Official Creator Cleric

MamaBearJade

What's the difference between creator clerics and war clerics then?

Secondly, I can't support your lore because 1. It's too identical to Taharae War Clerics, and because of this, it also takes away the very reason people choose Creator Clerics over War Clerics.

Creator Clerics are much more flexible than War Clerics simply because you are not required to be of a lawful good, pure of heart character, nor are you required to sacrifice all of your Arcane magic for one little healing subtype and in addition to this: It's free!

By making this lore, you are not only locking it, you are taking away the flexibility that was the reason to choose creator clerics over war clerics.

What's the difference between creator clerics and war clerics then?

War Cleric is not an IC rank of the Clerical Order, but rather the name of the magic. This makes the major difference between the two being them having arcane and us not. War Cleric is specifically tailored to fight evil as the patron defines it. In this case, Tahariae defines evil on the orange and blue morality scale, meaning it effects on a state of being, rather than a state of good and evil, as with black and white morality. A scourge-born could be the nicest person ever, and they would still be considered impure, and thus affected by any magic that is powered by Tahariae. This however is -not- license to kill just for pinging on the evil-dar. If a war cleric were to kill said scourge-born for just being scourge-born, odds are they would find several irate clerics subduing them, and removing their connection permanently, given that the Patrons speak to their most powerful servants whenever a disconnect is necessary, as do the Aspects when a druid uses magic.

Toov hybrids had healing and pyromancy, having free reign to misuse and abuse their fire without fear.

edit: Sorry Ahri! Should've checked before posting! Clerics of Tahariae are not required to be lawful in alignment, they just have to adhere to the rules of conduct set by Tahariae. My own cleric is chaotic-good.

I am asking that this be locked now because all its doing is what I was trying to stop.

If the lore masters can get back to me on an offical ruling on how us creator clerics can use our magic, I would appreciate it. As of now before more decide to throw the "You are copy cats" at my face again.

Thank you

-snip-

I am asking that this be locked now because all its doing is what I was trying to stop.

If the lore masters can get back to me on an offical ruling on how us creator clerics can use our magic, I would appreciate it. As of now before more decide to throw the "You are copy cats" at my face again.

Thank you

It is certainly your right to request the lock, but there is still information that can be added to grant greater perspective to the Lore Team, and even shed light on the differences between both types of magic that are not readily apparent.

right now, I have been told i can lose my magic all because of a few bad clerics.

so I want this locked so I can discuss with the lore team how to get CONCRETE LORE written down for creator clerics.

This was to appease those who give us grief OOCly about our magic, and if we dont have more drawbacks than a necromancer with water magic, then we arent good enough to have the magic.

I want this locked, I want those who are tah clerics to stop posting (you and hosper are the only two who have been civil and not threatening me with loss of magic)