Meteors Opening Massive Caves

Graceful Bucko

Since I'm apparently on a role today, with like.. 170+ views on that meteor thing here I figured I'd toss another idea into the fray that intertwines with my previous one :D

So, every time a meteor crashes, which is determined by randomizers the event team will probably use (or if they're bored) there's a chance that a huge cave will be uncovered by the meteor punching a hole into whatever was keeping it hidden (probably rocks). Said caves could then be used for buildings / campsites / exploration / mines, or possibly several of those. If the event team feels like it, they could even have RP specific shenanigans in the caves, like an ancient necropolis or a caches of rubble.

The way one would enter the caves would be through the hole the meteor would leave in the ground, which would warp to a different world entirely that would be used for all meteor-uncovered caves, like how the mines are set up. I'm able to use voxelsniper effectively, as I used to be a fairly active member on the VoxelBox, so I could just build the caves if no one felt up for it.

post-58289-0-15061200-1395264323_thumb.j

Sounds nice for me. But we also work with the lore from the server. Still what happens after a meteor hits our random world, everything could happen any maybe something shows up.

Excuse me for late answer.

So this would be a second part to the original event? I'm not quite sure when it happened but could you please put this event into the proper format for me?

This, too, will be filed as a denied proposal. The prior reasoning applies to this thread as well. PM me for any further discussion on the matter.

Locking and moving to 'denied.'