Race: Adunian

Description
Height: 6ft7
Weight: Over 100 Kgs
Body Type: Large, and broad
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown, slightly greying
Skin: Pale
Markings/Tattoos: Two scars on the left side of his face, protruding into his eye 
Health: Healthy
Personality: Breath takingly aggressive yet equally obedient. After feeling like the Adunians had robbed him, his loyalty lies with Oren. He no longer holds any sort of compassion, or mercy. He is a ruthless killer.
Inventory: His fathers greatsword, Wrath, a two handed warhammer and a long boning knife with a gold hilt, his Imperial Military armour which underneath he wears a set of chainmail and then boiled leather.
Further Details: Has now lost his Adunian accent, and still laments his wifes death

Life Style
Alignment*: Chaotic Evil
Deity*: The Creator
Religion: Creatorism
Alliance/Nation/Home: Oren
Job/Class: Soldier
Title(s): Decanus of the 2nd Regiment, Imperial Army
Profession(s): Warrior
Special Skill(s): Exceptional warrior and craftsmen
Flaw(s): Slowish, easily enraged

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Grounded brute force
Trained Weapon[s]: Sword, great sword, warhammer
Favored Weapon: Great sword
Archery: Little skill

Biography
Parents: "Bull" Hapthoran and Wylla Hapthoran (Both deceased)
Siblings: Bessy Hapthoran (Deceased)
Children: Geoff Hapthoran (Deceased), William Hapthoran (Deceased)
Extended Family: Caitlyn Hapthoran (Wife, Deceased)
Pet(s): Frostfang, Dyrewolf (half grown)

History

Behind the immense size and muscle, anger and ferocity, the story of Colin Hapthoran is that of Tragedy.

Born in Anthos Colin's family stuck around with the general Adunian population and continued to in the Fringe. Colin was placed in the fighting pits at fourteen and quickly became a brutal and powerful fighter, and made a name for himself as someone you wouldn't want to cross.  Eventually his father "Bull" decided to move the Hapthoran's to Alras as he didnt like the current state of Adunia. Colin always valued his heritage and missed his people. His sister Bessy was a miscarridge, and around the same time the plague had struck. Both his parents died in the plague. Grief stricken Colin moved with the population to Thales. It was there when he came across an Adunian encampment, lead by Artorus Elendil. Taken in and given food and a home Colin found his place. Re united with his Adunian brethren Colin was finally happy. He served them well, and swore undying loyalty to Artorus believing he was the man who would do right by the Adunians. He met a Adunian girl, Caitlyn, and the two had two sons, Geoff and William. Colin trained his sons, and lived happily with Caitlyn. Their relationship was a loving one, and they grew attached to eachother. Eventually though, the camp disbanded. It had happened overnight. Colin awoke to find Caitlyn not beside him. Alarmed, he rushed from his tent and found the camp deserted. Near the river beside the camp, Colin saw Caitlyn on her knees, crying. 

"Wot 'as happened?!" Colin asked, rushing over to her and grabbing her gently. 

"Every'uns gone. Geoff's hitched with these other 'Dunians. Williams ran off, I cant find 'im." Colin helped her to her feet. "We should go to the other 'Dunians." Colin shook his head.

"No, we're goin' tae Oren." Caitlyn looked at him in disbelief.

"Ye would betray yer own race Colin?" Colin stamped his foot on the ground.

"I would have us live!" Caitlyn slapped him.

"Tae what end? Serve'n beneath the heal of a tyrannt, no freedom, no righteousness! Is that where ye would take me?" Caitlyn began to cry once more.

"I would have ye live. I would live with yer. Wherever it may take us." Caitlyn grabbed the knife on Colins belt and pointed it at her own chest.

"I dont know ye anymore Colin. I cannot follow you in this." Before Colin could react, she plunged the knife into her chest, as without Colin she had nothing to live for. And without her, Colin had nothing to live for. He held her in his arms until she passed. As he left the camp, he looked back to it, and something had been broken inside him. He didnt feel sadness, loneliness, only angry.

Sent wandering, Colin stumbled upon an Orenian city and on the verge of starvation, was taken in. He was recruited into the 2nd Regiment of the Oren military and swears his loyalty to them, believing his race had given him false hope. A once charming and friendly Adunian, Colin has become a menacing murderer of gigantic proportions, dubbed The Beast Incarnate for his ruthless, immoral and brutal behaviour, Colin is a truely terrifying being.

Travelling down the eastern road, Colin came across three men, their faces covered with bandanas. "Why dont you put your money on the ground big fella?" One of them said, pulling out a knife. The other two followed. Colin knew he was outnumbered, even then he stood a head above the three of them. "Put your blades down, fight like men." Colin responded, holding up his iron clad fists. One of the bandana'ed men shook their head, and slashed Colin across his face. He slashed again, this time splitting Colins eye. Colin's head shook with anger, and as another one of the bandana'ed men charged for him, trying to stab him, Colin grabbed him by the throat, headbutted him and chokeslammed him to the ground. "Get the crossbow!" The other shouted, and as the last bandana'ed man ran over to a satchel and pulled out a crossbow, Colin ran at the other bandana'ed man still standing, wrapped his arm around him and began kneeing him in the stomach. As the bandana'ed man with the crossbow fired, Colin put the other man in front of him, and the bolt went straight through the mans back. Dropping him, he approached the man with the crossbow but was tripped by the man he had chokeslammed. As the one with the crossbow was reloading, the other one got on top of Colin and began punching him. But after a split second, Colin literally tore his throat out. Getting up, he walked towards the final bandana'ed man, but was shot in the shin with a crossbow bolt, causing him to drop to a knee. Two more bolts hit him, both in the stomach and the last man ran off. Colin, fueled by rage shouted "YOU FAWK'N WEAK PRICK! PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!". He returned to Oren and was patched up by the good medics of the 2nd regiment 

Standing outside the keep, Colin recieved a letter, it detailed the death of his eldest son, Geoff, who had stayed with the Adunians after Colin had left. Geoff's death had not been pretty. Colin, once again, was stricken with grief. His first born had died. He decided to try to contact his youngest son, William, and get him to come to Tempum and join the 2nd Regiment with his father. Colin wrote his son a letter, reading

William, it is your father writing to you. I do not know if you are aware, but your brother has been killed. He chose to stay with our kin instead of coming to Tempum, and his fate has been sealed. 

Please son, I implore you to stop running, stop vagabonding, and come to Oren. You will be serving the right people, and will be as safe as one can be these days. You will find the city by following the road near cloud temple.

Your father,

Colin Hapthoran, Rhoswenion of the 2nd Regiment.

Colin gave the note to a courier. As he thought about it more and more, he snapped. He realised his son had no real loyalty to him, so Colin chose to not show any in return. Colin got a horse, tracked down the courier and split him in two with his great sword. Colin muttered "I have no son." as he rode back to Tempum. He was truely, a beast, with not a happy thought in his head. From then on he brutally served his Decurion, Rowan Hightower and his Emperor Robert Chivay with an iron fist and a take no prisoner attitude, being promoted to Decanus. 

Leaving Thales behind and sailing to Athera, when Colin arrived at the cloud temple, he got his barings and headed for Oren. On the road though, he found a young man. He resembled so much of his wife, Caitlyn, yet he had Colins muscular build. William Hapthoran. Colin called out his name.

"William." He said, as if no other words came to his mind. William turned, showing a thick beard, as he did so his long dark brown hair tasseled about.

"Aye thats me name, wots it tae yer?" William did not recognise his father. How could he? Colin had changed so much, some days he couldnt even recognise himself. 

"It is your father, William." William squinted, before widening his eyes. He knew that tone, even if Colin had lost his accent.

"Father, ah...eh...whats 'appenend tae yer?" For a split second, it seemed as if William was going to run to his father to embrace, but he fought the urge. Colin wanted to try to talk to him reasonably but all he said was.

"Thats Decanus Hapthoran to you boy." William was stunned.

"How's Geoff?" He asked, Colin simply responded with "Dead." William's eyes slightly teared. "An' muther?" 

"Dead." Colin felt an anger inside of him. This was the son who betrayed his fathers wishes, this was the son who helped drive his mother to suicide. Colin drew his greatsword, and with what almost sounded like a roar, swung at his son. William parried the greatsword with his machete, but it was knocked from his hand in the attempt. William was a Hapthoran, but he was no where near as strong or tall as his father. Colin wrapped his iron clad hand around Williams throat, lifting him off the ground. "You may have my blood, but you are not son of mine!" He shouted, throwing his son across the path and onto the ground.

"Father! Please!" William pleaded, to no avail. Colin Hapthoran no longer existed. He was, Decanus Hapthoran now. In a swift motion, Colin snapped his son's neck. He took from his pocket, the sketch of his wife, Caitlyn. Not a sigh, not a whimper not a sound, Colin ripped the picture up. Ave Orenia.

Petrus, capital of the Imperium Tertius, Athera

Anybody who passes by Colins room in the barracks of the 2nd Regiment would see his large form slumped in a chair up against a table with a quill fallen to the ground and an open book. A little trickle of blood would be seen coming from Colins mouth. For anybody who looked at the book, they would soon discover it was Colins journal. It was quite old, detailing his whole life. From when he was first placed in the fighting pits, his family moving from the Adunians to Alras, the plague hitting and killing his parents, his time reunited with the Adunians and his love for his wife and sons, and his transformation into a cold hearted Orener. A long story, a lot of pages ripped out. Only the last page would be of note.

I have never had an easy life. Yet whatever joy did scrap my way, it was soon taken. Am I a good man? I serve my empire with animalistic ambition and unwavering excellence. Yet I did the same to the Adunians. My kin. I may wear the uniform of an Orener, yet I still am an Adunian, by blood. I have lived and lost in Orens cause. I sacrificed everything. My wife, Caitlyn, died because of my failing and my weakness. My son Geoff died because I was not their to protect him, and William, died at my hand. What have I become? I look into the mirror but I do not see my reflection. I see a beast. Truely then, I am a beast incarnate. Decurion Hightower has been to me what Artorus was, yet the Decurion has not betrayed me. Where should my loyalties lie I wonder. I never wanted this life. If I could do it all over again, I would have sided with Caitlyn and gone with the Adunians. Yet I have to live with my choices. I have to live with lives I have taken, the families I have ruined and murders I have committed. No longer. 

Decanus Hapth

Colin Hapthoran

Artwork

*In full armour*

gregor_clegane_by_ohsono-d4lvv7h.png

Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVVXH6nBCaA