Height: 5’11
Weight: 162 Ibs
Body Type: Soldier’s build, muscular and lean
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Dusty, slightly tanned white skin
Markings/Tattoos: Scar on his left eye
Health: Good
Personality: Evios seems determined yet optimistic. His life thrives upon having a sense of purpose, and doing his best to make things right while not throwing his life away.
Inventory: Longsword, Kaedreni Arbalest, rations, paper & quill and cloth
Further Details: Evios has a worn face, one that might arise from conflict and pain. Despite this, he not only seems to be in good health, but usually in a good mood.

Life Style
Alignment*: Lawful Neutral
Deity*: The Creator
Religion: The True Faith
Alliance/Nation/Home: The Kingdom of Renatus
Job/Class: Soldier
Title(s): None
Profession(s): Levyman of House Horen, personal bodyguard to Edmund Horen
Special Skill(s): Athletic and strong from his lengthy military career
Flaw(s): Afraid of absolute monarchies, yet feels lost without a sense of purpose

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Agressive, Evios uses hard strikes to wear down his opponent, then attempts to manipulate a mistake
Trained Weapon: Longsword, Arbalest
Favored Weapon: Kaedreni Longsword, Kaedreni Arbalest
Archery: Decent shot with an Arbalest

Biography
Parents: Darus Hall, ____
Siblings: None
Children: (Bastard) Veran Hall
Extended Family: ____
Pet(s): None

History

The name's Evios Hall. I'm a Northerner Human, though I was raised in the woods near Abresi in the now sunken land of Anthos. My father was a humble woodworker, and my mother a simple saleswoman. They made enough to survive, and that was fine for us. My father taught me the ways of a woodsman, and I helped him out in his work. We lived happy, quaint lives.  However, I decided to set out on my own at the age of 17. The world held many adventures, challenges and opportunities. It was ripe for the picking. I learned the use of a sword, and the art of battle became an interest of mine. Knowledge was another, as I spent many hours in the library of Malinor. Soon, it would end.

The north thawed, and the sea claimed Anthos under it's violent waves. I lost my parents in the panic of the crisis. I haven't seen them since. And at the age of 23, in the new land of the Fringe, I began my military history. My first battles were alongside the House Silverblade of Oren, who became good friends of mine. My skills were honed against snow elves and dwarves, and my combat improved.

The Bannermen collapsed in Thales, and I sought another way to serve Oren. I found myself as Decanus of the Imperial army, and then a Provost in the Arm of Disciplinarians in Athera. I became a fierce warrior, though I was too keen to follow orders blindly. The coup struck, and I was shocked. The Carrions seized power, and House Chivay lost it's control. Soon, the Imperial army was disbanded, and I was once again without a position. After this, I served in the short-lived Order of the Flaming Rose. Although, that too, was disbanded.

My Life took a sudden turn when I was 33. At this point, I had been serving the great House Horen, and had become good friends with the Lord Edmund. This peace was shattered when the Grand Knight Maric Varodyr was charged with treason. He left the Empire, and re-created the Kingdom of Renatus, using Kaer Angren as it’s seat. Edmund was distressed, nervous that the Carrions were consolidating power for themselves, and declared House Horen neutral. I thought I would be safe in Petrus. But nay, I was arrested by a Flay just because of my tabard and violently interrogated. My left eye was sliced, but a Doctor was able to repair it, though I lost the use of it for an extended amount of time. Edmund was informed of this occurrence, and it influenced his decision to become a vassal of Renatus.

My history is of conflict, armies, yet I've learned to uphold the peaceful values that I possessed back in the woods with my family in Anthos. I serve Renatus, and I have sworn to do what is right. I've learned to value life, and to live with cheer. I fight when it is needed. I am Evios Hall.

Artwork

ASOocFZ.png

Done by Agurka

(<3 Great job)