Dragon Awakening

Zindran

The Dwarves begin expanding their city in the mountain to make room for more housing and they hit a medium sized cavern filled with gold and treasure. The dwarves enter the cavern excited about how much treasure there is but little do they know a dragon lurks underneath this pile of treasure.  Soon after they send teams on teams of looters into the cavern they hear a growl and the ground begins to shake furiously.

((The rest of the event's lore would be decided by what the dwarves do after this point.))

Btw the dragon is not a dragon that can destroy the world or anything... just enough that 30 people would have to fight it

This event proposal has not been filled out properly, also lore on dragons is in quite a disputed place at the current moment. In it's current state, it definitely would not be considered by the ET because of the lack of depth and also its potential to cause alot of strife among the LMs and ETs respectively.

So... the plot to the hobbit. Also pretty sure they did this in 2.0 lol

Oh, i had forgotten about the format, I shall change that now.

Actually, I think it is a little bit too much like the hobbit kind of a dragon.....

You may delete this Forum Post if you like.