Race: Half wood elf, half high elf.

DESCRIPTION

Height: 6'4

Weight: not telling.

Body type:

Eyes: A dark purple

Hair: Black

Skin: White

Markings/Tattoos: A serpent wrapping around a lion on her back.

Health: Healthy as a horse.

Inventory: She always carries a book, the writing in it being encrypted using the Ceaser Cipher and 'Japanese'

Pet/s: A Karin, from Athera.

-How did she get this Karin to Vailor? That my friend, is a secret.

PERSONALITY

Honorable: “I will not harm a man with no weapon.” *puts away sword “If he does so wish, then with fists it shall be fought.”

-Sometimes she loses all sense of honor, in extreme cases

Kind: *looks at the beggar “Here.” Pulls out a diamond and gives it to him

-Has no care for riches nor power, happily giving either up

Ocassionally suicidal: *Charges at the 3 wolves, giving the others time to escape

-Only suicidal when there is no other way

Enraged upon: The death of a innocent person / being dishonored / and betrayal

Sad upon: Losing her own honor

Priorites in life:

1-Create a order of people, who withold honor above all and fight for the nobler side.

2-Somehow manage to make the nations have some form of peace between each other

3- * if 1 is completed – To continue this order

Life philosophy: “Till all are one.”

Transation?: The descendants came from 4 brothers. Iblees divided them, and the feud is continued to this day. The descendants are the ones who are given a chance to make peace. If only a few would make the first step.

If granted a wish?: Peace between the nations. Duh.

Character's soft spot: Animals, children, and those whom wish also for peace amongst the nations.

-Obviousness?: 7, 3, 9

Greatest strength: Honor.

Greatest Weakness: Her sense of Honor sometimes prevents her from doing what is neccasary

Other weaknesses:

-If her honor is stripped away, she becomes reckless and destructive.

-If her pet Karin is hurt, she will do her best to rush to it's aid

-If her pet Karin were killed, she would mourn its loss and be heavily depressed

Greatest Acomplishment: - - - unkown

Character's darkest secret: Having killed her birth parents.

Does anyone else know?: Her only sibling

GOALS

Drives and motivations: A desire for peace amongst the nations, and her very high sense of honor.

Immediate goals:

-Find her sibling

-Make peace with her sibling

-Create the order of the (Blank) not tellin ya dat name.

Long term goals: Peace for the nations.

HISOTRY! :D

Past

Homeland: Unkown

Type of childhood: Bad. Her mother and father were drunkards, psychos, and abusive. She ran away and found other parents.

Pets: She had a small bird, but she accidentally killed it.

First Memory: Unkown

Why?: She blocked out the first couple years of her life from her mind.

Childhood hero/s: Her adoptive human parents.

Education: 7-9. She knows easterner, commoner, basic elvish phrases, and creates new weapons occasionally.

Religion: Unkown

Beliefs: Judge not a book by its cover / To live a good life perhaps leads to a better place. To live a bad life would perhaps lead to far worse place.

Finances: None.

Present:

Current Home: none

Pets: A 7ft long, 215lb crystalline cat called a Karin, she got it from Atgaard in Athera, a few years before the trip to Vailor.

Job/Occupaion:

Huntress: Killing small animals so she may sell them for a bit of cash

Finances: Enough to just buy food and something to drink

FAMILY

Birth mother: Alish, Deceased, killed

Birth Father: Arsht, Deceased, killed

Why are they dead?: Arishia killed them.

Adoptive mother: Ashia Marlfox, Deceased, Age

Adoptive Father: Phil Marlfox, Deceased, Age

Why are they dead?: Died of age

How many sibling?: one.

Now on to FAVORITES finally

Color: White

Least favorite color: Black

Music: Flute and piano

Form of entertainment: Writing in her book/Traveling through the woods to see where she goes/inventing things and carving lil wood figures

Transportation?: Usually foot. In Athera she always wanted to get a Wrysa to ride on, but now in Vailor she wishes for a horse.

Most prized possesion/s: Her book, and her pet Karin.

Habits:

Hobbies: Quietly humming to herself, and inventing random weapons

Spending habits: Food and water.

Smokes or uses drugs?: N.O

Skilled at: after spending 300 years of hunting i'm sure you can make a guess.

Unskilled: Being Social

Traits:

Confident-or not?: She sometimes loses confidence in her own abilities to do things

Introvert or extrovert?: That is for the other person to decide! Haha.

Logical or emotional?: She tends to be logical around people she doesnt know, but around friends or her sibling she would be emotional. She sometimes wraps herself into a lil logical shell that is very hard to most people to break.

Cautious or Daredevil?: Cautious when around strangers, but if a person is in danger she will go to any length, even if insane.

Pessimist or Optimist: Optimistic in the fact that one day, with help, the nations shall be united. She is rarely ever Pessimistic about anything.

On a scale of 1-10 how much does she like animals?: 100!!! Unless it wants to kill her.

And now on to SELF-PERCEPTION perhaps the hardest to make.

How Arishia feels about herself: She does not think of that, she wishes not to.

One word Arishia would use to describe herself?: Honorable.

Self description!: “I am merely another elf, no more no less. I go through the world, trying to make peace. Doing the obvious, but yet unobvious. Just another elf, but that is the dangerous thing.”

Best personality she thinks see in herself: Honorable

Worst personality she sees in herself: Doesnt think of that.

What she thinks others see her as: “Just another Elf, just a bit different, but frankly I care not. Long as insulting opinions are not spoken.”

*Thinks of nothing else of her own self perception

Belongings

• A water skin

• A carving knife she uses for wood

• Her 7ft long 200lb pet Karin, named Kishta?

Weapons:

-Varying.

-Occasionally a simple lightweight chain, sometimes a staff, and sometimes a sword.

-hands. Just like every other descendant, the greatest weapon ever.

Tools:

-Hands! Just like every other descendant, the greatest tool ever.

Skills:

- Archery: After 300 years of hunting.

• Making bows: After 300 years you gotta make a a lot of bows, especcially when you... “Ahem” lose them.

• Disguises

• traveling randomly, always scanning for something to do.

• Listening to others around her, even if they don't know it.

ALIGNMENT

Chaotic good

Sometimes over extends logical boundaries, blurring good and evil.

Yes I forgot to look this over before I posted.