Oathway Forums [And Recruitment Page]

rorydq

Oathway, the guild of adventurers and evils bane for hire, We are not Mercenary's, nor are we really just Adventurers, We hide are past to all but ourselves, everything we have done only we have the information of it, only now will we come to the public and reveal ourselves, and take in new members to our ranks, we all swear and oath, to keep harm from the innocents, and use the power we have to stop evil, to uphold the laws of justice, and above those, swear our lives to the guild. Are you ready to take that Oath?

Members: Still brand new, not really any

Leaders: Elioriand, Axel Garnier

Knights: Elioriand

Magi: N/A

Scout: Axel

Ranks:

Knight:

Squire

Warrior

Sir

Magi:

Apprentice

Novice

Master

Scout:

Rookie

Deliverer

Shadow

Recruitment format:

OOC:

Age? (Optional):

Minecraft Username:

Do you have Skype?:

^ If so Skype name?:

RP:

Name:

Race:

Skills:

Which path do you choose, Knight, Magi, Or Scout?:

*Glyllyn would rip the flyer from off the wall*  

Hmph... A new guild, I see we'll be having to take you down; that's unless you decide to... work with us. We'll be seeing you soon. 

Zirkan laughs at the flier "This on will be fun"

((Your rank and app structure resembles one of another guild. I think it's quite funny how former Hearts use the same format. This is the second recruiting thread like this I've notice... why not do something more original. Have some build up to your new group. This seems like you want to keep it secret which is nice but to do so forum posts are not the way. Before XxRawr_ made a post (Big mistake man you were doing great recruiting without one) He pulled seven members his first day without a post. It really ruins the secrecy. On top of that why have a secret good guy club? I mean I understand for bandits maybe though even we posted ours.))

Its not a secret society thing or a secret guild, in fact I even said its public in the post, also the reason former hearts use the same type of format, is because ITS A GOOD GOD DAMN FORMAT, nuff said.

Its not a secret society thing or a secret guild, in fact I even said its public in the post, also the reason former hearts use the same type of format, is because ITS A GOOD GOD DAMN FORMAT, nuff said.

((I'm only stating you stole their application and rank structure almost down to the last nail just tweaking the Mechanic into a scout. Also to reply ooc in this section of the forums you must use brackets as the guild section is a RP part of the forums.))

((Edit: do try to be more original next time))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.