[Recruiting] The Coin (CRIMINAL GUILD)

The Coin

((IGN)): fluffypants417

Name: Mira Sansya

Chosen Role: Producer

Race: Human

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): No but willing to get it.

Skills: None

Accepted! Add me on skype : alielmarsafawy

((IGN)): fluffypants417

Name: Mira Sansya

Chosen Role: Producer

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): No but willing to get it.

Skills: None

Accepted! Add me on skype : alielmarsafawy

Can you send a message via bird saying where the Coin is?

((IGN)):REMOVE_KEBAB27

Name:Jamie Peutrovic

Chosen Role:Rogue

Race:Human

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)):I'll PM you if I get accpeted.

Skills:Medium hider.Medium infiltrater.(+as a bonus I'll let you know I'm a Footman in the duchy of Courland)

((IGN)):

Name: Delvis.

Chosen Role: Rogue

Race: Dark Elf

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Have it. bradthegreat882

Skills: Shortswords, daggers, bows

((IGN)):

Name: Delvis.

Race: Dark Elf

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Have it. bradthegreat882

Skills: Shortswords, daggers, bows

((IGN)):REMOVE_KEBAB27

Name:Jamie Peutrovic

Race:Human

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)):I'll PM you if I get accpeted.

Skills:Medium hider.Medium infiltrater.(+as a bonus I'll let you know I'm a Footman in the duchy of Courland)

Accepted!!! 

But, how? No one is ever online.

Hey fam,

Does anyone know where the HQ is?

(( Find out ic. ))

(( Depends when you're on tbh. ))

Edited by KentuckyFriedCreeper

Hey fam,

(( Find out ic. ))

"Hello. Um, do you know where the headquarters are?"

Hey fam,

(( Find out ic. ))

"Hello. Um, do you know where the headquarters are?"

((Doesn't work like that, msg XxRawr_AppiexX in game))

The sky was a florescent blue, in the gem of Oren, Felsen, near no cloud in sight, the streets were surprisingly peaceful for the capital, children were playing, men and women drinking, human, elf, dwarf and even Orc alike, some could dispute this day as being near the most peaceful the new streets of Felsen had ever seen, however, they would be wrong.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The tavern was the same as the city sqaure, an enlightened atmosphere as the people of the settlement conversed and drunk, laughed and cackled. In the back room an Elf and a fancy clothed human noble talked with one another, smiling, the conversation went on for a little while, the two getting more and more comfortable with eachother, the day went on as the elf asked the human to accompany her outside, to which he, without much hesitation, followed her outside. When the two got outside they continued to talk, however, the peaceful and tranquil atmosphere of the seemingly happy day left the city as two men came from round the corner, one of them taking his sword from its shieth, swinging it for the human's head, the man staggered over, surprised and dazed, simply muttered a few undiscernable words as the second man sent a boot to his temple, knocking him out cold.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

One of the men then quickly picked up the unconcious man, following in suit as the other strolled off, the woman in tow. They arrived at a sewer grate as the woman opened it, the others climbing down, slowly so as not to drop the poor sod. The last one in closed the hatch, only the bump and grind of the thugs climbing down into the sewer being heard, what ensued was something that not many go through without being left changed, both physically and mentally, near the end of the bitter sweet day the air coming from the grates of the city was a more foul smell, something more than urine and faeces, a foul smell that made one wonder what goes on in those sewers.

((IGN)):

Name:Frederick Cassius

Race:Highlander

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)):I have it tell you ingame 

Skills:Mining/fighting

Accepted PM me through forums please

Walks into the street and the men whisper in his ear *saradunan pulls out his sword* "back off I am already feared you assassin *he walks off and approaches the tavern*

((IGN)): Knights5544

Name: Apollo

((Do you have skype and/or willing to get it?)): Yes, taleblink