Body Guard/Bard Extraordinaire for Hire!

KentuckyFriedCreeper

Ever been in need of an entertainer, yet found that most of them are useless when it comes to a scuffle and easily killed, or a well-abled bodyguard, however found that most, if not all of them are plain faced, bland, brutes? Well look no more! My spiffing, yet very affordable services offer a variety of services! Including, but not limited to the playing of lutes, a rather aengelic singing voice, and a well abled fighter if you're looking to fend for yourself when outnumbered! My morals are few and my willingness to do most things when paid should be quite a plus side to having me by your side! My payment can be negotiated, whether it be a tad share of whatever you gain from certain ventures to a single set sum and I'm yours in all senses in exception of sexual, I may have a willingness to do what I'm told if there's minas in it however I am an old fashioned chap, a few drinks and I'm all yours!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.