Discussion before Ratification of the triumvirate between the AFF, WR and L.Murmillo

Vinnyvedivici

*You open a scroll addressed to Lord Animeius of the AFF and Magistrate Alvaska of the White Ravens from Lord Lucius Murmillo.*

Ta the honourable Lord Animeius and Magistrate Alvaska:

After much deliberation, it seems the most prudent course o’ action fer us ta take is a written review of our triumvirate, detailing our ruling consul, positions and adaptation of feudalism.

I. Overview

II. Government structure

III. Government ranks

IV. Tithes

I. Overview

Th’ three adjacent and noble houses shall hereafter be conjoined inta a single ruling Council, by whose Divine Right shall distribute land and titles ta citizens of outstandin’ merit. The Council shall be responsible fer the security o’ the land, citizens, and treasures. The Council shall collect its tithe from the Houses within its lands and put said resources ta good stewardship by providing fer public works and the provisions of the Army in case o’ war or undead attacks.

II. Government structure - There shall be a single Council, but split inta two parts.

The High Council shall consist of 5 Houses. (The makeup shall be 2 Aegis Freedom Force, 2 White Falcons, and meself, Lucius Murmillo.) Of the 5 members of the High Council, 2 shall run the Council - the High Marshal and the High Lord. The High Lord has the power to veto and speaks for the Council. During a state of war the High Lord defers to the High Marshal who then gains the power of veto and speaks for the Council.

The Lord’s Council shall consist of 6 Houses. Each member of the High Council will appoint one member of the Lord’s Council, with the sixth spot given to the Landholding noble with the largest tithe.

Terms shall last one month. At the end of the month, the Tithes will be reviewed. If a House has failed to meet its tithe it shall lose its spot on the Council. The sixth house will then be reviewed. The house with the largest tithe shall earn the spot (not including the other 10 houses already on Council.) If the current sixth house has the largest tithe, it retains its spot. Any house may contest an incumbent position, their tithes will be reviewed, each may make a statement and then it will be decided on by a vote. A house may only contest one position a month. If the sixth house enters its second term it becomes eligible to contest for a position.

III. Government ranks - The various positions of the council are as follows:

High Council: High Lord, High Marshal, Field Marshal, Master of Coin, and the Master of

the Houses

Lord Council: Master of the Guard (Appointed by High Lord), Master of Arms (High Marshal), Master of the Hunt (Field Marshal), Master of the Couriers (Master of Coin), Master of Stone (Master of the Houses), Master of Resources (the sixth house).

IV. Tithes

Lords Houses

- In return fer the land granted ta the various Houses, every house shall pay a tithe. It shall be received ta the council on a weekly basis. The Houses shall each deliver a minimum o' 16 iron ignots, 256 wheat, 32 wool and 64 logs as well as provide for 2 guardians. Larger Houses and Houses on th’ Council will be expected ta suppliment their quotas with rare and precious materials.

- Council members are responsible fer overseeing the collection o' materials from their Houses.

Guardian

- This would include city or personal guardsmen, as well as the standing Army. Full-time guardians are ta have their food, housing and equiptment provided fer them. Part-time guardians may be required ta provide a portion of their equiptment and will be given land and a partial citizen quota.

- Responsible for the saftey of the realm, its citizens and its treasure.

Citizen

- The remainder o' the populace will be citizens, and members to a particular House. Citizens will have weekly quota's and will be responsible fer delivering it ta their House. They may be farmers delivering 64 wheat, Woodsmen delivering 32 logs, shepards delivering 30 wool, miners delivering 16 iron or any combination of the above. They may take up arms as citizen soldiers and provide part time work as guardians for a reduced quota- but must provide their own equiptment.

- Citizens supply the Triumvirate with the raw materials necessary for the system to work.

Signed,

Lord Lucius Murmillo

Hmm witch 2 of the 3 aff leaders will be on the counsle? other than that small question the agreement looks fairly resonable to me.

Signed Architect Sean Hawthorn

Greetings, my name is Carnush. I wish to become a member of the Lord's Council, I was appointed by Lord Lucius Murmillo. I also wish to become the Master of Nature (That will be the renamed Master of Stone).

Aye this be a good idea. But what of the military? Who will be in command of that?

AFF Military Captain Kahn

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.