Highlander

Noble son of Viscount Bryce Vimmark

Description

Height:
5'5"
Weight:
110 Lbs
Body Type:
Strong and tall for his age, he looks every bit a soldier in the making.
Eyes:

Deep blue

Hair:
Soft brown

Skin:
Uh.  White?

Markings/Tattoos:
Gruesome burn scar on his stomach as a result of fighting a basilisk

Health:
Very healthy.

Personality:
He is very strongwilled and stubborn.  Rendon loves his family and would do anything to further their causes.

Life Style

Alignment:
Neutral good, I suppose.

Deity:
Canon

Religion:
Canonism

Alliance/Nation/Home
House Vimmark, Saltstone, and the Brotherhood of the Golden Crozier

Job/Class:
Squire

Title(s):
Noble, squire.

Flaw(s):
Prone to dark moods, seeming overly cold at times.

Weaponry

Fighting Style:
He wields a two-handed blade which glimmers a sickly green as a result of being coated in the blood of a fallen basilisk.

Rendon's History

Rendon is the second son of Viscount Bryce Vimmark of Saltstone.  His grandfather was the Emperor Edmund the First, bearing imperial blood through his legitimized father.

He was neglected by his father for most of his early childhood, rarely seeing him and often adventuring on his own, getting into more trouble than he could handle.

Upon one such hunt, for which he was told they were hunting a snake, he found himself facing a basilisk.  The monster stretched fifty feet long and had a gaping maw that swallowed an orc whole.  Upon the beast's death, which occurred when the orc cut his way out of the beast from within; he coated his blade in its blood, lending a sickly hue to it.  Basilisk blood sickens and cripples those struck by its taint.

He is dear friends to a boy named Jory, also from Saltstone, and together they are squires under the House of Ashford de Bar.  Rendon himself is the Lord of Drusco's own squire, learning to become a great knight like his father.

He is an ambitious little ****, never remembering how young he is.

Good job on the character profile. I always have fun making these for my characters! But wait- I thought he was nine. lol jk