Clan of the Black Axe - Recruiting Thread

Decks of the Black Axe

Greetins.

I am Decks of the Black Axe, and I be the leader of the Black Axe clan.

We are proud and stubborn clan livin' in the mountain home of Kal'Domhain. We live in the harsh wilderness, wit the cold and the snow and the murderous pigmen... not to mention other more calculatin' and devious enemies.

When the Mad King Charles attempted to have me murdered many seasons ago, I relied on the earth ta guide me to the new home of the Black Axe clan. Finding a mountain range far from the (at the time) unwelcoming walls of Kal'Urguan, the fortress of Kal'Domhain was founded. Times have changed, and with the Mad King gone (and a few others,) and the undead now the biggest threat to all of Aegis, it is time to call my fellow brothers to their new home.

Bazian has joined me in finishin' the walls and towers of the fortress, but there is still much to do. We be needin' three more dwarves ta lead The Council of the Black Axe.

The council: (all names and rolls are subject to being changed, as the council sees fit. This is general.)

Khan - Decks - High Lord of the Black Axe Clan

Chancellor - Bazian - Second to the Khan- Ambassador to all of Aegis

Warlord - {OPEN} - In command of the defense of Kal'Domhain, the guards, and military action (in conjunction with the Khan)

High Priest - Maeglin Telrunya - In charge of educating the populace of Kal'Domhain in the Lore of Aegis, utilizing his staff in the way seen fit (Spy, Covert Ops perhaps?)

Minister of the Interior - Vanzar - Oversees the day to day operations of Kal'Domhain, from the cooking staff, farmers, and blacksmiths. The High Merchant reports to the Minister.

((If you feel you would be good for one of these positions, please reply to this post or with a private message with the answers to the following questions. If you have an alternative concept for one of the roles, please detail out why and what role you would like.))

MCname:

Character Name:

RL Age:

General Area/Timezone:

Short Character Bio:

Position Desired:

Why you would like to become a member of the Black Axe:

Any special skills you possess:

Screenshots or links to MC creations:

PvP experience:

Anything else we should know:

sparten-

((it is not very likely. the only position that would make sense would be High Merchant, and that would require a very good resume and working with me closely to figure out how it fits in a RP setting and fits the background of the Clan. I won't say No, and would tell you if you are really interested, then certainly put in an application. It just needs to be great.))

This applies to all non-dwarves. It is a dwarf clan. So non-dwarves will be required to come up with a cool and unique reason, and there won't be more than one or two non-dwarves in the clan at any time.)

Just ta make it clear, we do have a large area of land that is protected, which you would be able to help in the building process, have yer own protected chests, and access to tha' mines

MCname:Nigthhaelz

Character Name:Durent Falack

RL Age:16

General Area/Timezone:GMT 0

Short Character Bio:

Position Desired:Warlord

Why you would like to become a member of the Black Axe:i want to serve the land of aegis and want to stop the undead

Any special skills you possess:none yet

Screenshots or links to MC creations:((what do you mean by this ? if it is what i have build my minecraft worlds get deleted somehow and i dont have any pictures))

PvP experience:very much i am a very skilled fighter

Anything else we should know:even if i dont get accepted i like this clan alot keep up the good work

MCname: BenBestvater

Character Name: Maeglin Telrunya - ((NOTE: My character is not a dwarf, but seeking to be a High Priest. Read updated Bio for explanation))

RL Age: ~19 (as of October)

General Area/Timezone: Eastern Canada- EST

Short Character Bio: My parents were killed when I was very young, too young to remember. They had a home in enchanted woods of the north; my family consisted of merely myself and my two parents. We were all in the home when the robbers came in.

My father was a strong man, with a faith even stronger. He was not going to allow these Iblees followers come into his house and burglarize it- so he refused to give any money or possessions away. We did not have much, but what we did have was important. Brave as he was, my father was killed, as was my mother.

This was several hundred years ago, before the undead were a threat, and the land was bare. The only settlement nearby was the FOA, who heard of the killings, and came to pursue the killers. When one particular follower of Aeriel found me, he saw love in me, and he took me as his own child. His name was Werut, and he was a strong, yet elderly dwarf.

And so I was raised by a Dwarf. I was enriched in the culture of the Dwarven people, and have love and gratitude for their kind; for it was a Dwarf who raised me, and took me as his own. Werut died when I was in my early years (20's), but I never forgot him. This is how I, Maeglin Telrunya, have come to join a Dwarven clan as the High priest. I am different, but accept that fact, and embrace it.

Throughout my life, I have spent many years worshiping Aeriel, and learning in faith. I studied hard to become a priest, and now am prepared to offer all that I can. When I speak, I take time to consider my words, and offer wisdom, as well as teach faith to those who are willing to learn.

(My response on how I've come to join this clan)

Position Desired: High Priest

Why you would like to become a member of the Black Axe: Maeglin has looked to Aeriel for guidance often. He feels that he has been called to help and preach the words of Aeriel herself in this place.

Any special skills you possess: ((great RP'er! :wink: )), Master of the blade, and can preach words of wisdom and power, as well as protection for those in need ((No real powers, but in RP, I can alter events for our side)).

Screenshots or links to MC creations: Well, personally I've made a lot of things, mainly I'm great at styling roads and homes. When it comes to massive creations, I'm not the best. However, I'll send you some links to homes, and a youtube channel of the server I used to run.

xu2sU.png

auRsB.png

7lG0F.png

Here's the youtube link (don't watch the one with the pigmen, watch the other videos if your interested):http://www.youtube.com/user/RunicParadise#p/u/1/nkYcTC4_-PE

PvP experience: A member of the Warden for quite some time; fought in a battle against the undead once, and has had many PvP encounters on the roads in the north.

Anything else we should know: I'd love to join your ranks as a high priest. I am probably fit to join as a warlord, but since this is a dwarven group, I think it's best to let one of your own do that job. I can chat with you anytime in teamspeak; I'm often online. ;)

Aye, looks good Ben.

Me only concern is in yer pointy ears. What reasons would ye have of fallin' in with a Dwarven Clan.

((see if you could come up with a good back story as to why your character would spend his life teaching Dwarves the way of Aeriel and it may work.))

Thanks for the app.

Aye it is Nigthhealz, but as I mentioned you will need to prove yourself as a warrior before being given the Warlord position.

ok ill prove myself but how can i prove it

((not sure yout got my email or not))

Greetings. I would be interested in joining your clan/council. I'm not sure what I would be good at but none the less would like to start talking to you about it.

Aye. My name is Dante Sol. Bazain invited me to join your clan. After heavy debate I came to the decision that I would accept his offer and apply to your clan. I use to be a mercenary for six years before I retired and moved the Kal'urguan to study blacksmithing. He said ya need a good blacksmith and while I'm not the best, yet, I can repair most stone tools as well as leather and chainmail armor. Very soon I can repair iron and when that time comes, You'll have a hell of a man on your side. Hope to hear from ya soon.

MCname: dantesol

Character Name: Dante_Magus_Sol

RL Age: 20

General Area/Timezone: Est

Short Character Bio: Grew up as a farmer's boy in the northern colonies, Dante was enticed by the mercenaries that would visit the local inn. At the age of 16 he left his home and was disowned by his farther. After six years, he quit after his final mission of which he ended the Oren Rebellion and killed the mastermind with the aid of the black orc Vardak. He retired to the city of kal'urguan to study blacksmithing and has his sights to be better then any dwarf despite the decades of time they have to learn.

Position Desired: Blacksmith/Head Blacksmith

Why you would like to become a member of the Black Axe: I was invited by Bazain. I don't take things like this lightly. After a good amount of time, (and a sleepless night or two), I came to the decision to accept.

Any special skills you possess: I'm still quite skilled with a sword (level 32) and am a strong blacksmith (level 28).

Screenshots or links to MC creations: None that are still standing. I've remade my home to better suit my needs.

PvP experience: Among the blood. The former leader of the S.A. army.

Anything else we should know: I'm honored that as a human, I was invited to a dwarven clan. I hope to never betray you or the harm ya in any way.