A Faction Rises

Vege

Weakling peasants of lesser Kaedreni blood have usurped my homeland and subverted the natural order, that of the alpha and the beta.  This makes me wroth to be quite honest, and so we will march, by the sparks of our heels upon the road we will tremble that Roswell corporal from his bed, we offer these subracial servitors and scoundrels one chance to kneel, then we put them to the sword.  That has always been the Istrian way, that has always been the de Sola way.  The weak should fear the strong.

House de Sola and the Istrian population will no longer serve the sodomite pretender, Arthur Roswell.

Type of Battle: Battle

Time and Date: Within the week. Preferably Friday evening.

Attacking forces: The Istrian Alpha Legion led by Legate PC Pubilus de Sola and Legate Biggus.

Defending forces: The remainder of the Istrian population, loyal to House Roswell

Location and boundaries: Dour Watch, Duchy of Istria

Terms of Victory: The Alpha Cub Legion offers the so-called "Duke" of Istria one last chance to commit mandatory suicide and/or abdicate and go into exile and/or surrender his manhood to the Legion otherwise the mighty Legion screamers shall assail his walls in full force, scale his walls with siege implements and spill the blood of those lesser Istrian brothers who dare to stand in their way.  The throne room must be secured to signify victory.

Rewards for each side: If the Legion retakes Dour Watch then Legate Biggus & Publius will become the new title holders of Istria (owner of region) and overlord of all subregions until he selects a competent claimant to receive the Duchy of Istria at which point Biggus will resign and return quietly to the countryside to sow his fields and plough his slaves.  Further the hearty Legionary men will drink all of his beer.  

If the Legion is repelled then the duke has proven his worth and can still be the Duke of Istria. They cannot Warclaim for another month.

If the Alpha Cub legion wins also all faeces will be cleaned from the streets of Dour Watch and the duke's belongings will be distributed to the villagers and plebeians.

Rules: Server rules, no hacking, no Dwarven tactics, have fun

[[No trolling, this is a legitimate post.]]

Just now, xxx said:

I ask once more, what region are you attacking from?

Just now, xxx said:

I ask once more, what region are you attacking from?

This is an uprising from within the Duchy itself, you aren't the region holder, so please, let KIIWII sort this out.

1 minute ago, Vege said:

This is an uprising from within the Duchy itself.

None of those attacking are even apart of the Duchy or have region permissions. You are an external force. I am a position of authority within Istria, I can post at my discretion.

Just now, xxx said:

None of those attacking are even apart of the Duchy or have region permissions. You are an external force.

Istrian supprters of House de Sola are the ones attacking.

1 minute ago, xxx said:

From what region?

4 minutes ago, Vege said:

This is an uprising from within the Duchy itself, you aren't the region holder, so please, let KIIWII sort this out.

The point of an uprising is that it is from within itself. 

1 minute ago, Vege said:

The point of an uprising is that it is from within itself. 

The fact remains, you have no holdings in Istria... matter of fact... I don't believe your character has existed before yesterday. You can't have an uprising without a foothold.

Whatever is quickest to get this show on the road.

Just now, xxx said:

I still ask, where are you attacking from.

I swear to the Creator above, if I have to tell you where we are attacking from one more time.

Just now, Vege said:

I swear to the Creator above, if I have to tell you where we are attacking from one more time.

Well what you stated before is blatantly memeage, I'm asking seriously where are you attacking from. As stated you hold no foothold in Istria what so ever and you have never been housed inside of the Duchy. Therefore this is an external force not an uprising; where are you attacking from?

I don't believe they need to be attacking from any established location in order to take land that they want. You don't need to be a part of some nation to take something, if you rply think your forces are strong enough to take a settlement then you should have the right to do so. I feel like you are upset triple x because Istria is in a state of disarray as you guys are rebuilding and don't have the forces to defend from an attacking group.

"If you do not have an adjacent region to your target, you cannot wage war on a territory, unless you have permission to pass through adjacent friendly territory."

-War Rules