The Creature Index

Zarsies

4 hours ago, Sir K Andruske said:

Might I suggest transferring all the accepted creatures to the wiki? The spoilers are broken making this thread incredibly difficult to read/sort through and use. If you need assistance maybe contact the wiki team. If they are busy I can lend a hand.

And the person looking over the page is rarely active on it I think?

On 12/5/2016 at 0:37 PM, Rella101 said:

Haense Bears - Denied. We can just stick to using polar bears as mounts, there's no need to categorize them differently. Feel free to call polar bears Haense bears though!

Numir - [Requires extra details] Why does it have a different colour from regular stags? How does the moss affect their vision?

On 1/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, Jacobcraft04 said:

Accepted on the basis that it is an event creature, and is not able to physically knock them down despite the size. Also they should be anchored near to where their bodies are like ghosts, although only appearing once snow has fallen. 

On 1/22/2017 at 7:56 PM, _Owen said:

Denied, apologies its just similar to the Morko Bears. 

On 1/23/2017 at 9:31 AM, Rella101 said:

Kreepah - On accounts that you cant breed it, you shouldn't be able to ride it. A fantastic creature otherwise. 

Denied - We'd like a little more details on it that make it clearer apart from Snow Leopards and Sabertooth tigers.

Also just a notice that this thread will soon be taken down, all creature submissions or re submissions should be done here:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/157257-the-creature-index-2017/