Seedsville.A place for all...{WIP}

Lawrence Berell

WELCOME!

You have chosen to take a gander at Seedsville.A planned project between some pilgrim friends,this will be a town where all are welcome as refugees from war.We are lead by the Great Orc Dalfare,proving that all races are equal and should not be discriminated against.

Ok,just thought that I would set the scene in character.

BUT,this is something that would be very useful in the wilds,as you can just find your way to Seedsville,stock up on supplies and begone!Also,it is the official home of the Brotherhood,which I must add is a secret for now and I have intention only to release it as public enemy when me and cody see fit.Also,we have a secret portal room that allows access to the real Brotherhood hideout.Don't metagame about what you have seen here,and again,if you wish to become a primary member,then head over to the brotherhood link in my sig and fill in your application as a refugee.Then,upon server release,this town shall be built along with the headquarters of the Brotherhood and the we shall be open for buisness.

For weapons,visit Hudor!

For security(from Brotherhood bodyguards)visit Relok'oth!

And enjoy your stay!

PS please note that if you join the town before server release then you know all about the Brotherhood and are sworn to secrecy by DEATH!Plus,you shall be mocked for even claiming that the guild is real.IT IS A MYTH AND I TRUST YOU TO KEEP IT THIS WAY!

Concept pictures coming soon.

A place for refuge within the Wilds? I believe this settlement will be used often by lost travelers. A good idea and a savior to the lost. I am guessing that there will be shops of some sort to supply the travelers with needed items.

A place for refuge within the Wilds? I believe this settlement will be used often by lost travelers. A good idea and a savior to the lost. I am guessing that there will be shops of some sort to supply the travelers with needed items.

Yes,it is a place where me and Hudor shall be selling our goods for the Merchants guild.

Very good! I look forward to selling weapons. I shall have iron swords within the week if all goes well. OOC: I just hope the server comes out this week.

Although, I should think I won't be there at all times in Seedsville. I plan to buy a blacksmith shop in Laurelin as well. Maybe as the buisness progresses I shall have hired help as well. Perhaps someone skilled and tough with their hands. (Not neccesarily meaning a dwarf.)

Very good! I look forward to selling weapons. I shall have iron swords within the week if all goes well. OOC: I just hope the server comes out this week.

Although, I should think I won't be there at all times in Seedsville. I plan to buy a blacksmith shop in Laurelin as well. Maybe as the buisness progresses I shall have hired help as well. Perhaps someone skilled and tough with their hands. (Not neccesarily meaning a dwarf.)

we shall set up a trade route with Laurelin and possibly others as well o further the economy(and disrupt it to our needs)

I was actually thinking of setting something up like this. Just you beat me to it. On several other war servers, I built the "neutral" city where people, no matter what race, faction, or class, were able to stay and live without conflict. Only rule was don't cause problems and you're good.

Just one thing: I really don't want to join any formal organization like the Brotherhood until I have actually played the server, but the way you make it sound kind of tips the town off as a Brotherhood-owned city, which is a real turn off. Again, it's like the Templars where they control land, cities, etc...

Really, it is a home of the brotherhood, and not completely controlled. Just like how the guilds might have homes in Laurelin, this is where our home is.

O.k...I get that you have your guild based in a city, but I think cities need to be controlled by nations/factions, not a guild.

There is a fishing village settlement called Kal'Rog. A wealthy merchant might be able to purchase it from The Kingdom of Oren and create a neutral market area or what not.

There is a fishing village settlement called Kal'Rog. A wealthy merchant might be able to purchase it from The Kingdom of Oren and create a neutral market area or what not.

Hmmm...how many Minas will have too change hands...(edit did you get my app?and what do i need to do to donate to you?i was thinking something along the lines of donating £15-20)

When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public. On the one hand, modern design and style, the load on the front was a big plus, on the other hand, however, a set of retail prices has become something of a shock to many people -

More at Whirpool duet 9400

........way to Necro, Spam, and Advertise all in one post. You win my "troll of the month" award.

it's an update to the forum: ''Lotc forum: the rise of the spammers''