[Delete This Please]

ShadowNinji

A clan/guild dedicated to balance, knowledge, information, secrecy, espionage and freedom from oppression. We do our best to remain NEUTRAL in terms of all nations, kingdoms, towns and races however with our existence, we will always find ourselves with friends and enemies. We are not a military force but do have experienced warriors and fighters within our ranks. We use a very diverse skill set of methods to complete our missions and objectives. From stealthy poisons to brute force attacks, sneaky spying to open negotiation. We will do what ever it takes to reach our goals. Descendants of the original Shad'Rin guardians are found in every race and of every creed. Do you have the Calling of the Shadows?

Origins of the Shad'Rin

It was during the time of the 30 Year War. Iblees had shown his true self and raised an army of undead to destroy Aegis. Some of the Deamon being ashamed of Iblees, decided to hatch a plan with the Aengul to help the descendants fight Back against the Undead armies of Iblees. The Next Strongest Deamon to Iblees, Erebus and one of the strongest Aengul Sharani, began working together to create a power that would help tip the tides in the war against the fallen army of Iblees.

Erebus and Sharani both began chanting. The air began to come alive about them, crackeling with the power the two were conjuring. Both chanting incantations in unison, the clouds began turning to a swirling vortex above them. It kept turning faster and faster until finally when the storm had seamed to reach its climax, a black lightning shot forth from Erebus' hands and a white light shot forth from Aeriel's hands. The two powers combine between the Erebus and Sharani with a violent impact like thunder without sound. In an instant the clouds had stopped swirling the wind stop blowing and it had seamed if every thing that just had happened was imagined. But before them was an anomaly of the likes which had been seen before. It was light yet at the same time dark, transparent yet solid with murky shapes swirling all around it. What they saw before them was what can only be described as a sphere of shadows.

Erebus and Sharani then sought out the most unbiased hearts and souls in all the land and gathered them together in a remote secret location still unknown to any mortal to this day. Rumor has it, it was another dimension much the same as our own. Erebus hugged his sister Sharani in embrace for the last time. In tears, Sharani teleported herself away from the realm. What happened next was the birth of the first Shad'Rin. Erebus gathered the group of mortals in a circle around the Shadow Sphere and began to chant incantations. The Shadow Sphere began glowing a dark blue color as Erebus raised his hands together toward the sky. Chanting his final incantation, lightning bolts from every direction stuck his hands. It was so bright the mortals standing in attendance had to shield their eyes. When the lightning stopped and the light began to dim, the mortals lowered there hands to reveal Erebus holding a molten fiery hammer. "I name you mortals the Shad'Rin, Guardians of the Balance, those touched by Shadows. Do what you must to protect Aegis, at any cost." Erebus then swung the hammer in a deadly arc toward the Shadow Sphere.

Upon impact the Shadow Sphere shattered sending shards flying in every direction with extreme velocity. The mortals all began crying out in horrifying agony as the shards making contact, seared their way into their flesh rendering them unconscious from unimaginable pain. Upon regaining consciousnesses, the Mortals touched by the fragments Shadow Sphere awoke to the smoldering pile of Erebus' robes where he once stood and a world completely changed. Erebus had sacrificed his Immortal life to give these chosen the power to fight back against the Fallen Iblees. The Shad'Rin looked around at one another and noticed that every one of their eyes was glowing blue. They then looked at there surroundings to see the realm completely transformed by thee release of this amazing power. Strange tall black creatures with glowing eyes walked around aimlessly and giant flying creatures flew over head, also black with glowing eyes. They then began to notice things about them selves as well. Increases in every ability, sight, smell, strength, endurance, hearing and more. They seamed to be able to blend with shadows seamlessly making themselves all but disappear. They would not be able to fight Iblees' army head on with these new found powers but they would be able to cause chaos and confusion and begin to change the tides of battle in their favor.

Finally after the 30 years of war, the struggle had ended. With Iblees banished by the Aengul and Deamon and balance to Aegis restored, the Shad'Rin felt lost. They eventually went back to their own races and began to live their lives anew. They became Blacksmiths, Merchants, Farmers, Guards, Messengers and many other common professions. Many of them went on to get married and eventually procreate. The Touch of the Shadow along with was passed down through the generations laying dormant until the day balance would be threatened once more and the Shad'Rin would once again rise from the shadows...

Recent Shad'Rin Activity

With the the world once again threatened by the resirection of Iblees and his undead army, those with the calling of the Shadows have again began to rise and join forces to protect the balance. More descendants of the original Shadow Touched are found everyday, growing the ranks and power of the Shad'Rin. A keep has been constructed near The Merchant Nation of Alras on Kings road as a base of operations where the Shad'Rin lay in wait growing their power, biding their time and waiting for for the event foretold in ancient Shad'Rin Scrolls.

Come join The Shad'Rin.

We will provide...

Dynamic ever growing lore.

Protected Housing

Protected Chests

As much food as you need

Active player base

Fun and exciting Role Play environment

What are you waiting for?

Visit http://shadrin.com to apply!

Evil clan?

maybe you read too fast. "We are not a band of thieves, assassins, or Undead Followers. We are NEUTRAL in terms of all Nations, Kingdoms, Towns and Races. We are not a military force, we are scouts, spies, and trackers. We are trained well in combat, however we are also adept in many other necessary skills to complete any mission. Remember our ultimate goal is peace"

hopefully that clears things up

Well I'm interested, i can help. I have yet to be accepted into the server(but should be soon) i picked a dwarf but can i change my skin and become a ranger? and i was thinking that we can set up a HQ near a road, but not directly along it...one more thing, are we allowed to rob/steal? or is this just peaceful?

Well I'm interested, i can help. I have yet to be accepted into the server(but should be soon) i picked a dwarf but can i change my skin and become a ranger? and i was thinking that we can set up a HQ near a road, but not directly along it...one more thing, are we allowed to rob/steal? or is this just peaceful?

first of all good luck on your app. second of all it depends where on what road. a place called the Shad'Rin or the Shadow Rangers might get the foa (or anyone else that's similar) suspicious. and third of all it might just be unnecessary along the road to haven or something like that. and lastly we are small made up of scouts and spies i dont think that a road side headquarters is such a good idea at all

((thanks for doing this, homework wants to eat my life up. May I ask that you please list me as the Captain of Shadow, also we may do some promotions soon so we can get some more work done IG in terms of both the guild and are future actions....))

((thanks for doing this, homework wants to eat my life up. May I ask that you please list me as the Captain of Shadow, also we may do some promotions soon so we can get some more work done IG in terms of both the guild and are future actions....))

You are now listed as capitan of the shadow, you should also sign up for the Shadow Rangers fourm and put in an app (( just so your info is availible to other members))

I will continue to support and help the Shadow Rangers

everyone has a story. some stories are harder than others. some stories tell a man overcoming a challenge so great it was seemingly impossible. not everyone lives to tell their story though. some tales would become legends that lived until the end of all that is but are never told. understand that some of us have made all we own, fought against a slew of those who wished our end. some people owe their lives to their sword. these people get nothing in return for a hard life. they work strange jobs for little pay and are looked down upon. to see this evil fades from your heart and you achieve a power to rely on not a god or a leader but your own blood and your own shot and your own steel. even if you arent a shadow ranger see these words and understand their meaning.

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

j.r.r toilken

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

j.r.r toilken

i cant take credit for that i just thought it fit the scenario of seeing things in a different light. but everything else is mine

Keep an eye on CV today. As you may know, some random guys are trying to raid Crimson. Because the Inn is located there, you need to defend it. Questions? If you need to get in, contact me (Lymdil) ingame or on the forums.

Thanks for the help in those hard times.

Pho aka Lym

I like it, I vote you for Shadow ranger scribe or Shadow Bard. lol

a man who has witnessed as much blood shed and and violence as i, stays sain through philosophy

An interesting name for you guild you have found there. Shad'Rin.

Please tell, from what language and time period does it originate?