Street Clown School - Jester RP Guide

Rip and Tear

A Tribute to Emmett Kelly, the Hobo Clown.

Emmett_Kelly_1953.jpg

So I came up with this goofy RP idea of playing an Orc Clown called Klown. I thought not that many people are playing Jesters, probably because it's pretty dangerous to be one in the medieval community as long as you don't belong to the royal family.

I watched a few videos with most known street clown, most lovely are Pepe the Clown and Clown Durilov, which was my compatriot. RIP.

Spoiler

tumblr_mdifgbCF4x1qb457xo6_400.gif

The most unfortunate part of this rp is the reacton of other players and their characters. Being a clown requires a decent roleplay skill, acumen and you should be charming. Thought for the most personas you could be funny, or either be scary.

75939287383da5755ba904baf21beffe.jpg

The last part brings a lot of trouble to jester. Fooling around in Haense? Be careful, the churchman may claim you as a demon! Juggling in the War Uzg? Woah, I guess now Olog have to juggle with your bones!

Well, the best part of it is getting an approval from other players, if they enjoy your rp they will follow it and play with you to make it funnier. Oh and you also could get some coins for giving people a show.

A Goof with a Gaff is a Laugh
A Laugh with a Goof is a Spoof

Spoiler

So, how do you make someone chuckle? Well, just grab your red nose and honk with it, piece of cake. However, if you want a better reaction you should use few items for entertainment, such as:

• The Costume, that's your daily uniform, deal with it.
    73eb7dcedbee3d24fd3d84e0c279f621.png      Cleve the Jester played by @Vege                                        
    e96c0c9eb8755ba6c7358735df23ea81.png Klown the Clown played by Me.

• Tambourine, small horn, bells or a red nose to honk with. Sometimes you have to keep your mouth closed, those items will help you to communicate with others.
    LP-LP380A.jpg41asqWVDw-L._SY355_.jpg

• Juggling Equipment. Juggling Balls or Juggling Clubs may save your day. Thought I prefer myself using Spider eyeballs, rotten apples and empty bottles.
    Juggling-balls.jpgpx3-sirius-wrapped-white-handle-juggling

• Rubbered rope or Animal guts. Just because we're in medieval it doesn't mean we can't have twist balloon animals!
    bf1f8c3d8c8aadde015c0d47ca84f4fd.jpg

• Misc such as cream and pumpkin pies, fake flowers with a hose, bottled paraffin oil for tricks with fire, acrobatic stunts, etc.

Be patient and don't forget to interact with your spectators! Feel free to share your experience or try this unique roleplay! As soon as I will get back to the server, I might open an RP clown school or a circus. Who knows?

6287788_orig.jpg Probs to Steve-O!
Edited by Rip and Tear

On 7/21/2017 at 5:19 AM, clown king said:

always remember that the clown is the superior form of the jester

the jester is more closely related to the mime, which is very evil

yes this is VERYtrue.

the jester is inbetween the two, it is truly a neutral being...

you want to be loved by everybody? be this guy

however it also requires the other party to like you, of course

Edited by CastorTroy

Terrifying but educational 

+1

I love jesters! I always try give big tips because it is incredibly difficult to be funny over MC