Zephonim Revision & Addition

Babehab

11 hours ago, Ballad2k said:

You should make a family tree with brood mothers and the child zephonim under ThEm

Though currently-- and for the foreseeable future-- there will only be one bloodline, I do like the idea. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Ballad2k said:

Do zephonim have split souls

I don't know what you mean.

2 minutes ago, Babehab said:

I don't know what you mean.

Like two souls or souls cut in half on each half 

3 minutes ago, Ballad2k said:

Like two souls or souls cut in half on each half 

No.

This lore will remain in pending, and you will be able to make edits for two weeks. If edits have not been made for a secondary review, then this lore will be denied.

The mana silk should be edited, as metal doesn't have any special ability to be enchanted. Most don't feel that zephonim needs a form of disconnection, or that one even makes sense. Likewise, the debuffs for zephonim who practice non-withering magics seem needless, as they both don't get the non-withering, and get an additional penalty of hemophilia. Some felt the addition of broodmother was unnecessary, whilst others felt it was a good addition.

16 hours ago, ski_king3 said:

This lore will remain in pending, and you will be able to make edits for two weeks. If edits have not been made for a secondary review, then this lore will be denied.

The mana silk should be edited, as metal doesn't have any special ability to be enchanted. Most don't feel that zephonim needs a form of disconnection, or that one even makes sense. Likewise, the debuffs for zephonim who practice non-withering magics seem needless, as they both don't get the non-withering, and get an additional penalty of hemophilia. Some felt the addition of broodmother was unnecessary, whilst others felt it was a good addition.

Understood. Would it be at all possible to plead my case for the disconnection?

14 hours ago, Babehab said:

Understood. Would it be at all possible to plead my case for the disconnection?

Go for it, though no promises that you will change the minds of the lore folks :P

This lore is being reviewed again. Expect a verdict in about a week.