The Hanging Keg Tavern

Emenzi

IinLJc7x4Rk5z-TDe2ud7FoFTgYeANRSYdX6PCQau_vwvdtw06N2vlHKEa3TzRIbz7WmVhAotcmUn2O16JhZhuEabHFLnCeeW1u0TSIQZ37O9Da9djDn6wxgprXaE75mYXwMx8ho

Now under new management

The Hanging Keg tavern in Adelburg, the grand capital and jewel of the Holy Orenian Empire. Is now under new management! Run by the Hanethor family and managed by cousins Ludwig and Reynold Hanethor. We serve to offer you the best service and drinks in all of Axios.

So come one come all to The Hanging Keg! The finest establishment in all of the lands. 

Menu

Ale, wine and mead

Pale Ale - 5

Mulled Wine - 5

Sweet Ale - 8

Mead - 5

Almannir Pale Ale - 10

Spirits/Liquor

Vodka - 5

Rum - 5

Hanethor P&D Premier Cognac - 10

The Reynold Secret Brew - 15

'Ludwig' Single Malt Whiskey - 15

Red Sun - 10

Non Alcoholic

Coffee - 5 

Melon Juice - 5 

Orange Juice - 5

Carrot Juice - 5

Rose Tea - 5

Ask the innkeeper if there is any specials of the day.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

"I would check t'is ou', bu' t'a booze a' t'a 'ammered 'am is free!" Madeline Applebrook the halfling would remark "No filtheh minas required!"

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

Maenir took a sip of vodka from his metal bottle as he read the advertisement "Eh...their mead is alright,I guess..."he remarked,before walking off.

"The valah doesn't know his place beneath my boot. He even dared speak aloud disgusting assumptions about the 'aheral of fragility and softspokenness, disgusting. I cannot reccomend the establishment"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.