[✗] Taking back whats ours

JokerLow

Role-play: (Establish the rationale with a brief summary of events leading up to this point which includes your CB and plans for the war.)

On the old times of the Kingdom of Kal’Arab, there were two brothers. Balin and Hekkaes. Which both agreed that Hekkaes shall be the one who ruled. 6 years it took for the two dwarves to build the kingdom, which later on would become just a hideout for their clan. As the enemies of Kaz’Ulrah rising up, the citzens of Kal’Arab knew they had to get back to their homeland, Kaz’Ulrah. Before they could left, Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand, claimed two settlements for the kingdom. An abandoned village and a big farm near bandits tent.

As time passed by, the dwarf would constantly visit the settlements, checkin up on them, but it was that one time, that he forgot to check on the for two weeks. Once he remembered that he must check on them, he began his way towards Kal’Arab. Kal’Arab was fine as always, the farm was better than before, stranges built a wall around it but once he went to check on the last settlement, the unknown village, different walls were risen up, different from those he left, big gates were there, not allowing anyone to come in, but as the dwarf knew the place better than anyone he found a way in. Checkin up the village, looking around, a strange figure appeared. It was a woman creeping on Hekkaes. He notices her presence, in which the woman says “Are you going to keep creeping around?” where Hekkaes replied Fok off bitc’” beginning to take off towards Kaz’Ulrah to inform his fellow dwarves of what happend. Once arrived, he saw Balin, his little brother, not such a great fighter, but a loyal clan member. He rushes up towards him saying “Prepare yerself kronul, we goen tu kazak.” in which Balin responded “Kazak? Anot’a one? Did we nae ‘ad enoug’ eron kazak kronul? W’u ye goen tu foig’t?” Hekkaes shook his head “Dis es fo’ Kal’Arab. Sum craze’ bitc’ came t’roug’ ‘nd occupied our foken s’ite.”. Balin would look in shock at Hekkaes “W’o did suc’ a t’ing?” Hekkaes would draw his warhammer “Oi nae know w’u da bitc’ was, but Oi nae care w’u lives t’ere, Oi will make rivers of t’eir blood flow across t’ose lands.”. A moment of silence passed, before Hekkaes would grunt and try to go announce more dwarves, Balin suddenly steps in front of him “’ave ye tried atleast tu talk tu sumone t’ere?” Hekkaes woul shake his head, trying once again to make his way towards other dwarves but Balin would grab his arm dragging him back “Ye will nae declare kazak, we will gu ‘nd talk tu t’em!”. Hekkaes releases a long sigh before he would nod, placing his warhammer at his back making his way back towards the village. As they arrived, the same woman would be standing in the village, careless totally not prepared for an ambush. Hekkaes and Balin would be sneaking behind the woman pointing his blade at her neck before shouting “OI BITC’, LEAVE DA FOKEN VILLAGE! DIS ES KAL’ARAB PROPERTE’! YE ‘RE NAE WELCOME!”. The woman was in shock, suprised by the dwarves, in which she replied “I just saw these ruins, rebuilt them, making this place look better.”. Hekkaes would walk up slowly towards the woman with his blade pointed at her neck the dwarf would command to the woman “On yer knees!”. Balin stood along Hekkaes, silent for the most of the time, in mean time the woman refusend to get on her knees which made Hekkaes angry, pushing his blade into the woman’s neck enough to cause her pain and discomfort. The woman would stay steady, not showing any type of problems in Hekkaes’s threats. The dwarf would get more and more angry in which he shouted again “Comen’ ‘ere was yer biggest mistake!”. The dwarf would then make a sudden move, going to push his blade into the woman’s neck, in which the woman replied with a defensive move, placing both his hands in the way of the sword, havving them stabbed. The dwarf would look in shock as the woman’s reaction would be quicker than he would expect, he would continue pushing his blade into the woman, finally arriving at her neck, before he could stab the woman in the neck, the woman stated “You know, I once thought that dwarves are honorable beings, not barbarians. I looked up to you Hekkaes as a paragon, seems like I was wrong! I want you to look in my eyes before you kill me! Look me in my eyes!”. The dwarf would chuckle, looking straight into the woman’s eyes, as he would push his blade into the woman’s neck, letting out a evil laugh “Justice’!”. Balin would look angry at Hekkaes “W’y did ye killed her?! We could’ve talked tu ‘er!”, Hekkaes would focus his gaze at Balin “Words ‘re en vain now.”. He would take the blade out of the woman’s neck, going to walk away “Announce all da gold’ands ‘nd orks, we ‘re goen tu make an ambush on da village. We will s’ow t’em nae fok wit’ us, Oi will slaugt’er ‘em up, take our lands back, taken’ back wot es ours!”. Balin would begin walking along with his brother, going to later send a bird to every Goldhand clan member and the Rex of the ex Iron’Uzg.

CBs: (Provide a list of CBs you believe to have with proof to back them up. These will be reviewed by moderators for approval.)

Offensive Building and Abandonment.

Side A: (The faction posting the warclaim)

Kal’Arab, allies , people rply called to help and volunteers.

Side B: (The faction responding to the warclaim.)

Unknown Village

Proposed Date & Time: (Example: September 17, 1787 @ 3 P.M. EST.)

Friday  07.12.2018 9PM GMT+

Proposed Rules: (Suggest any unique modifications or restrictions for this warclaim.)

• The war should be played with PvP only.
  • No allies should join since it will be a night attack, ambusing the village.
  • Atleast 1 GM should supervise the war since there will probably not be over 20 people at the war. 

Location: (Provide a screenshot of the area being warclaimed from the dynmap.)

z8A0c0y.png

Discord: (Your current Discord username, example: Test#1234.)

JokerLow#2823

Edited by JokerLow

The attackers submit an in-character casus belli under the Warclaims section. The Game Team reviews it within 48-hours by the following criteria:

1. It is a well-written roleplay post that covers the reasons for which the nation must wage war.
  2. It defines the war goals of the attacking nation in clear terms. E.g. We will pillage/conquer Settlement A.
  3. The war goals consider, realistically and logically, the in-character relationships between the sides as well as their respective cultures and histories.

Welp.

16 hours ago, Burnsy said:

The attackers submit an in-character casus belli under the Warclaims section. The Game Team reviews it within 48-hours by the following criteria:

1. It is a well-written roleplay post that covers the reasons for which the nation must wage war.
  2. It defines the war goals of the attacking nation in clear terms. E.g. We will pillage/conquer Settlement A.
  3. The war goals consider, realistically and logically, the in-character relationships between the sides as well as their respective cultures and histories.

Welp.

Got it, my first warlcaim didnt knew a lot about what I must do, I hope this works well.