SimplySeo

Duties by Dungrimm

pablo-romano-jimenez-img-20181207-220602

(Source: https://paul_rj.artstation.com/projects/BmXV3D)

On the 21st of the Grand Harvest (exactly two months prior to the writing of this message) a journey was undertaken by High Prelate, Fili Grandaxe, aided by Starbreaker Clan Father, Jorvin Starbreaker, to the old crypts of Kaz’Ulrah. This journey was one of duty, as it was found impermissible that the Dwarves as a people would allow their honored dead to remain any longer in foreign lands, as the crypt had since the fall of Ulrah a decade prior. 

As such, with oversight from the High Prelete himself, they would break open the tomb, and move the coffins to a carriage brought explicitly for their transport. The bodies are to be reinterred underneath Kal’Azgaryum, where they shall remain with their living descendants for the foreseeable future.

Listed below are the names of those recovered

• Borgin Grandaxe
  • Valen Grandaxe
  • Decks Grandaxe
  • Rogan Grandaxe
  • Jakrod Silvervein
  • Boreas Silvervein
  • Rasun Goldhand
  • Noreath Goldhand
  • Servis Stormbreaker
  • Gerigston Longmane
Edited by SimplySeo

Balrog had watched from afar, his head bowed slightly as he salutes the fallen before turning away once more after his journey to the old capital long ago.

((1. Thoak’s Body was not burried in Ulrah’s crypt.))

((2. Dwifur’s Body was not burried in Ulrah’s crypt.))

Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand hears the news and he looks sadden towards the path of Kaz’Ulrah, he then shrugs saying ’nd dis be’ a realle stuped’ deed by da dwarves eron Agnarumm. Disturb da deat’ be’ a dis’onorable act, o’ ye ‘ig’ Prelate, ‘ow could ye du dis tu da bode’ eron da fallen dwarves dat once swear an oat’ tu Kaz’Ulra’, da kingdum ye guys called a kingdum erun kinslayers. Disturben’ da deads ‘nd callen’ et a Dute’ by Dungrimm be’ vere’ dis’onorable frum da clerge’. Seems loike dwarves forget tu respect da dead...

(Dwifar’s body wasnt in the crypt and Thoak wasnt in the crypt as well)

28 minutes ago, JokerLow said:

((1. Thoak’s Body was not burried in Ulrah’s crypt.))

((2. Dwifur’s Body was not burried in Ulrah’s crypt.))

Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand hears the news and he looks sadden towards the path of Kaz’Ulrah, he then shrugs saying ’nd dis be’ a realle stuped’ deed by da dwarves eron Agnarumm. Disturb da deat’ be’ a dis’onorable act, o’ ye ‘ig’ Prelate, ‘ow could ye du dis tu da bode’ eron da fallen dwarves dat once swear an oat’ tu Kaz’Ulra’, da kingdum ye guys called a kingdum erun kinslayers. Disturben’ da deads ‘nd callen’ et a Dute’ by Dungrimm be’ vere’ dis’onorable frum da clerge’. Seems loike dwarves forget tu respect da dead...

((Dwifur most certainly was, as he possessed a grave there. Upon second reading I do recall Thoak being entombed elsewhere, but seeing to the man a burial felt proper.

“Removin’ t’em from t’eir graves be indignant, of t’at I will confess, but it is wit’ just cause we ‘ave done so. Kaz’Ulrah fell, t’e bodies of our honored dead will nae be left ta’ t’e Umri to rob should they feel compelled to, I care vereh little fer t’eir allegiance, as kin is kin, and despite w’at t’ey may ‘r may not ‘ave done in life, all Dwarves deserve burial wit’ t’eir descendants, barring t’e most...Dishonorable folk ‘mong t’em. Now, do yerself a favor, drop t’e accusatory nature. I myself fought fer Ulrah in t’e final battle.”

35 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

((Dwifur most certainly was, as he possessed a grave there. Upon second reading I do recall Thoak being entombed elsewhere, but seeing to the man a burial felt proper.

“Removin’ t’em from t’eir graves be indignant, of t’at I will confess, but it is wit’ just cause we ‘ave done so. Kaz’Ulrah fell, t’e bodies of our honored dead will nae be left ta’ t’e Umri to rob should they feel compelled to, I care vereh little fer t’eir allegiance, as kin is kin, and despite w’at t’ey may ‘r may not ‘ave done in life, all Dwarves deserve burial wit’ t’eir descendants, barring t’e most...Dishonorable folk ‘mong t’em. Now, do yerself a favor, drop t’e accusatory nature. I myself fought fer Ulrah in t’e final battle.”

((I was in charge of Dwifur's body and I still have his body at this time. The post about Thoak s death that kazrin made was just informational, the only way you couldve know about the place where his body rests is by asking Kazrin.))

1 minute ago, JokerLow said:

((I was in charge of Dwifur's body and I still have his body at this time. The post about Thoak s death that kazrin made was just informatial, the only way you couldve know about the place where bis body rest is by asking Kazrin.))

((Then someone messed up, because it was among the sarcophagi in the crypts, be it an empty coffin or otherwise, as for Thoak, at the time of making this post I believed he was sealed within the tombs, honestly bad on my part.

46 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

((Then someone messed up, because it was among the sarcophagi in the crypts, be it an empty coffin or otherwise, as for Thoak, at the time of making this post I believed he was sealed within the tombs, honestly bad on my part.

((Dont worry just to let you know that the body of Thoak is not in the crypts as he is protected by a golem...or what was left of his body after the war.))

1 minute ago, JokerLow said:

((Dont worry just to let you know that the body of Thoak is not in the crypts as he is protected by a golem...or what was left of his body after the war.))

((I re-read it myself just before my last response, you’re right, as I said my bad. I’ll have to bring up the subject of Thoak’s body to Kazrin when he comes back from getting a pack of cigarettes.

Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand would chuckle as Jorvin would speak, he would interve while Jorvin would talk ’nd Oi suggest ye will let da fros’beards visit t’eir dead folks e’? Ef nae ye ‘re dennen’ dwarves tu visit t’eir dead ancesturs ye ‘re again commiten’ a sin befo’ da brat’mordakin ‘nd ye ‘re nae seen et.

Baldin Frostbeard is glad his descendant is brought back to dwarven territory to be buried with the honor he deserves.