Flemish' 3D Renders

FlemishSupremacy

Hello friends! This post is a bit different from my usual ramblings about what I think is wrong about the server, as today, I come offering my services. In return for minas, I shall make 3D mineman renders of your characters doing whatever you want them to do. 

The price of these renders would scale as they grow more complex, however, as I want to keep them somewhat accessible, I’d like to keep them cheap. 

The base price is at a 100 minas. This means a single player character in a pose of your choosing. With each object you want added, the price goes up. For everyone one of these added ontop of your first NPC, the price scales accordingly.

Player character, mob: 75 minas.

Minecraft object (such as an Iron sword): 10 minas

Custom object readily available (aka i already have one of these, or i can find a free model online): 50 minas.

Custom object that is selfmade: 100-500 minas, depending on the complexity.

Generic background(meaning from a randomly generated worldfile I have readily available somewhere): 200 minas

Custom made mineman background (meaning a simple room I build myself, or things you want added to a generic background, such as a road, or a totem or such.): 500 minas.

Some examples, and their prices, so you have an idea:

UthredRender.thumb.png.6027fb7f2bd3bad1f5a81be08b0c7d59.png

150 minas: base price + Readily available custom sword. (These type of backgroundless renders will always have a transparent background, unless you want them to float in midair)

RenderExample1.thumb.png.1b8acd3f084be0ba0efe3acef7060c28.png

525 minas. Baseprice + generic background + 3 extra player characters.
ElkRender.thumb.png.60cc43e76ae464c7e9641cfe60a25ebb.png

Around 1k: baseprice + Loads of custom and generic objects + selfmade background, particle effects and all that.

ANIMATIONS

Although I’m not that good at this, I’m willing to do these at a severely increased price.
The formula for this would go as following: 500 minas + the ammount you’d pay for a unmoving picture* the ammounts of seconds the animation lasts.

An example:

In order to order one of these renders. Please pm me on the forums, ingame, or leave your discord below on the post!

Sniffles will make commission when he makes more monies

RenderExample1.thumb.png.1b8acd3f084be0ba0efe3acef7060c28.png

I love how you managed to get ahold of TrendE’s Alpha Indigo skin for the middle. As well as Donald Dabber.