Disciples Of Kyrion, the great god.

pepethepig

Followers of Kyrion, The great God.

My children, Times have changed and I can no longer hide Kyrion’s divine power. We need you to join us, Serve in Prayer, Battle or Healing. I am the Mouthpeice,

His embodiment on this World while he rests in the Overworld.

Sign here, With your Credentials.

Your name:

(Ooc name: )

Your Kin-Blood: (race)

How have you heard of Kyrian’s word:

What is your objective in this world? Your dreams? Your hopes:

Your wanted position, Priest, Healer, Holy knight:

What is the cause of your Devotion:

Lore: The men stood in A circle, hunched in Prayer, A Dark elf stood fourth. "Brothers, It is the time.... He has decided we must smite the Unholy, along with the dissenters." This is Kyrian's word, and so they set fourth, to finnaly show the world what had been stripped from them. (WIP: This is just me brainstorming, probably not going to be in the final version.)

Ranks: ArchPriest – Wolfie_Seekar

High-Priests: One spot Remaining

Hand of god: (Will be maintained by me till I find somone I deem appropriate)

Tier ranks

Tier 3:

Blessed Apothecary (Healer rank 3)

Ethreal Knight (Warrior rank 3)

Speaker (Holy rank 3)

Tier 2:

Herbalist (Healer rank 2)

Zealot (Warrior rank 2)

Preacher (Holy rank 2)

Tier 1:

Healer (Healer rank 1)

Fanatic (Warrior rank 1)

Doom Sayers (Holy rank 1)

Pay: Working on this section, however, you'll be paid well.

PS: (Before you yell at me for not following the lore, PM Me and I’ll tell you why it does not, I'd state here but most people would Meta.))

So... PM you so you can tell us why it does not fit the lore? (Linguistic Error)

Don't call it Ragnaros. Come up with something that is unique to Aegis. Also if it is a brainstorming thing, you should take it in the Ideas and Lore forum so it becomes a finished thing before people joining it.

Be less vague about the guild. Give more details as to the origin and motives of the guild.

Is Kyrian known as the official name of "The Aegis God"?

I thought the aegis god had no name, just like 'god' god IRL, but I could be wrong. What I do know, however, is that if someone were to open a competing religion, the temple would be upset, and a... shall we say... cleansing, might take place.

Those birch-encrusted reformed churches were almost purged in a similiar fashion, but it was discussed at length i'm told. They were allowed to remain, because they still worship god in aegis, but just go about doing it a different way. If they were worshipping belzebub instead, it's pretty certain they'd just be burnt out shells of buildings by now.

I think Kyrian may be the lightening god that killed that devourer guy.

(Ok, PMing won't work for me so i'll feed the MetaGamers. He's somewhat a "Fake" unknown to dark, Who just saw a "Vision" of him. Also, Please tell me what I can do to improve the Lore.)

(Well, I see noone likes this Idea.. It drives me insane, Guilds about shouting and Hunting undead get popular, but ones that are trying to improve your OWN Rp experience is left in the dust.)

(I was contacted by somone interested in joining, so this is a semi-bump, so they don't have to spend 2-3 hours looking.)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.