[Complete]Selling Conduits

TreeSmoothie

[!] Posters were strung up anywhere allowed, including major cities and small towns alike. 

CONDUIT FOR SALE!

Image result for conduit minecraft transparent"

An activated conduit.

Conduit for sale!  I’ve been hoping to get these two conduits off of my hands for a while- I have no use for them, and I only risk losing them with each day I keep these awfully expensive relics. Now, you may be wondering: What even IS a Conduit?

Well, my friend, a Conduit will be very useful for you if you like to swim. Somehow, it allows you to breathe infinitely when underneath water, and it also gives you night vision and easier movement when near. 

Conduits are 10,000 mina in the Shop of Wonders, but I’m accepting much lower offers! 

If you wish to buy one, send a letter to me- Celia Avilum- and I’ll get back to you. Upon sending a price I like for the relic, we will meet at Neutral Ground (Cloud Temple) and complete the transaction.

Spoiler

OOC: 

Price: Anything above 5k, as the original price is 10k from the Shop of Wonders

Deal Location: Cloud Temple, to avoid theft/villany RP to take said item. I can also put it on the Auction house with the buyout of the price you wish (if I accept the offer) if you cannot travel to CT. 

No refunds. I do not suggest traveling on the road with it (at least, not without having it soulbound) and I will not give you another if you lose it.

No nationality/citizenship/etc. restriction- just have the mina ready and I won’t question where/how ya’ got it.

Spoiler

someone should make a settlement that uses Conduit Power to have the whole thing be underwater yet still functional.

Pervinca Driftwood considers buying one of these for a moment, before deciding that water-breathing halflings would have to wear flippers to get around. Flippers are far too similar to shoes for Pervinca’s tastes.

Spoiler

Okay, WOW, that’s a really cool concept jumper. 

(Sorry for OOC, couldn’t resist)

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.