New Year New World

VonAulus

Grool pls smaller map. Spending 15 minutes walking from nation to nation makes me just log off 10 minutes in ? there no more roadside rp either ? 

20 hours ago, sergisala said:

Sometimes, we, the players don’t value enough the efforts of the Staff, but I want to actually thank Grool for the great job he’s doing in the Administration and also the World Team for their dedication and patience. Continue like this! ?

Thank you Sergisala, hope to bring more good news in the near future.

19 hours ago, howard said:

when are we going to remove the charter system altogether and return to the objectively better system of freebuild? no gods, no masters

I am personally not a big fan of freebuild but we could not possibly change the current map to have freebuild closer to the CT then charters are already. Freebuild is not objectively better then charters. You can have your opinion and argue for it but I do not agree. 

18 hours ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

Any update on the system previously discussed about players being able to build a section of the map in LC on a build world and get it copy/pasted over to the main map after approval and a mina fee?

I have been talking with Korvic about this possibility but we are being delayed on this opportunity due to the server maintenance and stability issues. 

18 hours ago, ChumpChump said:

Thanks grool

Chump is no chump.

17 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

The least they could do is put Freebuild somewhere where people will actually use it for roleplaying instead of OOC economic operations. It’s much better to deal with the occasional new player dirt hut than a vast area of land people don’t want to live in due to the incredible distance between Freebuild and anything else. Even if the constructions in Freebuild are mostly inactive, dead Freebuild settlements have much more dynamic potential as people try to revive it, destroy it, use it as a temporary camp when traveling, etc. than Charters will ever have with their OOC Region Owner politics.

Also, can the next map not have the Cloud Temple protected area be so large? I feel like far too much of Arcas is inaccessible to players with the lack of charters, nations, or Freebuild close to the CT. If y’all are worried about giving some settlements an unfair positional advantage, just spread around a handful of one-way Fast Travels from the CT and put the CT itself in a separate area like in Axios.

Please include some areas of lightly forested rolling hills. It’s objectively the best terrain.

Please include a desert that isn’t on an island separate from everything else.

Putting a Savanna on the main landmass isn’t a proper substitute for a desert.

Cold/snowy/ice areas should have more detail. Forests of frozen trees and steep mountains of ice/rock are much more interesting than a barren tundra of endless snow blocks.

Look for the next update for more information on what you are suggesting here. Things are going to be very different next map.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, VonAulus said:

Builders: 

Drfate, Vermy, Sneakybandit, Gamma_byte, Starfelt, Toxdog, Vermy, Role_play, Unwillingly. DanSoup

Imagine being such a good team member, Grool decides to give you double the credit ?

Dam. . . Is this how I find out I’m off the team?