Sign in to follow this  
Zanthuz

ANIMOSITY BETWEEN HOUSES

Posted (edited)

ANIMOSITY BETWEEN HOUSES

12th of Wzuvar and Byvca, 314 E.S. | 12th of Horen’s Calling, 1761

d8addffdb2b7f97dc66a5dc1d36dbec6.png

12TH OF WZUVAR AND BYVCA, 314 E.S.

Viktor ascended up to his study at the former-Kovachev held stronghold of Kovagrad where he began to pensively write out a missive to Lord Barclay in hopes to amend their houses' past differences.

To Erwin,

I write to you now with the warmest regards as I express my sincere acknowledgement of our Houses sour past involvement with each other dating as far back to my grandfathers reign up till most recently my father’s reign. The Houses of Kortrevich and Barclay have by no means held close-knit relations with each other for reasons I’m not going to disclose here in this missive, but with this understanding in hand we must formally recognize the unfortunate faults of our predecessors and move to a brighter path for not only the prosperity of our Houses but most notably the betterment of the Kingdom we’ve sworn to defend and serve. With this in mind, I formally seek to invite the House of Barclay to Korstadt which my family resides where we may dine together and move forward as common leal vassals of the crown. May we indulge in pleasantries and discuss our past mistakes and past triumphs together that we’ve seen to disregard. I for one recognize this intention is most paramount with the troubling times our Kingdom faces at every corner moment. Might this be a first act of mine as Magravir in proving that as united vassals of the Crown, the Kingdom will directly reap the benefits for standing together as opposed to the contrary. 

@Miniguy15736

YOURS CORDIALLY,

THE MOST HONORABLE,  Lord Viktor Otto Kortrevich, Margrave of Korstadt, Baron of Koravia.

zFIggl8A07ZzkxuRqGYNFlrbSQHmH6KVwOgKexC9yxnciBV0v5V-d_2q1HK8Eq2FctUlhCgkK70UsqBfEmIGFLyDJ7N-R7BJzqF30sSGWT-LNMIDOs14vwacaQc4Vy_AL39UyIQv

Spoiler

OOC

Date: 3/26/20

Time: 5:00PM EST

Edited by Zanthuz