Sign in to follow this  
Ryloth

TRIAL: On My Banishment

8V0ZdTV.png  

TRIAL: On My Banishment

4th of the Amber Cold, 1772

= = =

Spoiler

[!] This letter is handed over at the gates of the Silver City upon arrival, for use in the trial.

Sa’vi to the Silver State,

The time has come that I make my return.

With the Azorella Reform shown to me by the good Nakastli – Mali’ – 
Muriel of the most pure Uradir name, I have decided to face civil trial afforded to me in good faith by the Silver State for my actions many, many years ago in the exodus schism conducted by myself, my Kharajyr people and my Mali’thill vneahts – lliran, friends – to escape a hostile, stagnant and then-dilapidating, sycophantic regime. Given your current standing government would agree with such a notion, it is my hope that your blessed Maheral, Maelunir, Pariran’tir, and pure citizenry would find me excused of any and all grievances that thusly led to my untimely banishment. My goal is to restore my one-of-a-kind first-class citizenship granted by my very, very close lliran Azorella Elibar’acal and Nelgauth Maehr’tehral, and right to enter your city without my name being tarnished, bolted to the wall as an enemy of the state.

As the noble Kharajyr High Aelkos who once sat the Silver Council with the most blessed former Okarir’mali and later Maheral Azorella Elibar’acal, defended your silver bastion alongside my lliran of note late most noble Nehtamo Seregon, late most pure Silir Uradir, Storm Elibar’acal, Elathion Dagre’sae, Kaelan Aldin, and Goan Aldin, from countless assaults, armies, and war criminals who sought to undermine the Silver State, and maintained high morale in the bastion during the Great Fog of the late 1740s alongside the venerated former Okarir’tayna, late Uppori Visaj – it is with request that I ask this trial to be respected and heard.

I am guilty of one thing, as your current standing government is also guilty of – a deep desire to do what was right for my people.

In Silver Starlight,

Haskir Therkul // Ri’Haskir’Kul

[!] A letter is sent in return to Haskir.

”Karin’ayla, Haskir.

After reviewing your case whilst resulted in your banishment, we would like to present you a retrial. Please ensure relating to your original trial.

Okarir’tir Kaelan Aldin.”

@Ryloth

Ra’Ruchee’Kul stares at the trial announcement, reading over the long list of names and the writings of the High Aelkos. “Hm, with change comes undoing the problems of a long troubled past.” The Kha’Pantera exhaled, going to rest in her abode underneath a large tree.

A lone elfess sneezes in the afterlife, noticing an old friend remembered her as she watched the events of the Silver State in her ethereal form.

Olrin’s expression contorts into a dour frown upon reading the missive, speaking to himself. ”This change we fought for was not to permit ‘ata and feral beasts to return to the cihi.  We fought for our purity – for our salvation. I refused to see our reputation and grace be tarnished by the Aldemarii filth which have time and time again rejected and renounced our people, even in its corruption.” He’d curl his hand into a fist, before proceeding to depart with more venomous murmurings. ”Let the impures remain with the impures, but let them not corrode our streets and fester the disease which we had sought to expunge in our uprising.”

Kaktimani reads over the letter, nodding her head in approval. “Changes must come, those who have wronged my vneahts be brought to light.” The Panthera stated, folding the letter back with a smile.